+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Progressive Politics

Re: Progressive Politics

Feed bag.

Yet again i ask you to quote corbyn suģesting segregated carriages. Your inability to do so is clearly down to the fact he has not suggested it.

Feedback

He had said he will look at female only carriages. That is segregation. It's quite simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sun, 30 August15 18:53
    He had said he will look at female only carriages. That is segregation. It's quite simple.
    Are you not even a liitle bit embarrassed by this? unless you can come up with evidence corbyn has suggested women only carriages are a good idea i am out.

Feedback

Corbyn said quite clearly he would discuss this with women's groups if there was a need to do so. Why are you denying he said that? What is the purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sun, 30 August 2015 19:31
    Corbyn said quite clearly he would discuss this with women's groups if there was a need to do so. Why are you denying he said that? What is the purpose?
    So you can't come up with a quote that demonstrates he has proposed this. Fair enough. Good night to you

Feedback

So it appears even your own union accept Corbyn has made plans to combat sexual harassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sun, 30 August 2015 20:13
    Quote:
    "The moves by Jeremy Corbyn to tackle street harassment as well as the underlying causes of sexism are much welcomed,".... I do not see the words 'women only carriages' anywhere in that sentence.

Feedback

You are clutching at straws now. The article makes it very clear that corbyn's plans would include female only carriages. Are you suggesting the article is wrong and they aren't part of corbyn's plans?

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sun, 30 August 2015 21:18
    You are clutching at straws now. The article makes it very clear that corbyn's plans would include female only carriages. Are you suggesting the article is wrong and they aren't part of corbyn's plans?
    As i have already asked over a dozen times now - provide a quote that backs up what you are saying or accept that you are wrong. And i mean a quote from corbyn, not a media headline.

Feedback

The independent has written an article on this archie. It's pretty clear. The absence of a dire t quote doesn't mean I am wrong. Perhaps you think the independent article is wrong and your union have also got it wrong as well.

So despite this being all over the press and in the news, despite many women coming out and saying it would be a backward step, despite you providing a link showing Corbyn says he would ask women if this is what they want, you claim Corbyn never said it. Whatever you say archie.

Feedback

The fact is such a policy, if implemented, would be divisive and would segregate society. This sort of policy is what we can expect from Corbyn which splits society in two.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Mon, 31 August 2015 07:51
    The independent has written an article on this archie. It's pretty clear. The absence of a dire t quote doesn't mean I am wrong. Perhaps you think the independent article is wrong and your union have also got it wrong as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Mon, 31 August 2015 07:53
    So despite this being all over the press and in the news, despite many women coming out and saying it would be a backward step, despite you providing a link showing Corbyn says he would ask women if this is what they want, you claim Corbyn never said it. Whatever you say archie.
    Can you explain why you are so determined to make out he has said something he has not? Are you scared of him?

Feedback

Are you denying Corbyn said he would discuss with women about female only carriages and if required would pilot them after 10pm on the tube?

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Mon, 31 August 2015 09:18
    Are you denying Corbyn said he would discuss with women about female only carriages and if required would pilot them after 10pm on the tube?

Feedback

So are you now saying Corbyn did say it? I'm confused as you've spent all this thread saying Corbyn didn't say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Mon, 31 August 2015 10:00
    So are you now saying Corbyn did say it? I'm confused as you've spent all this thread saying Corbyn didn't say it.
    We both know you are not confused. You know the reality of this and are just trolling.

Feedback

I am not trolling. At no point have I said it's policy. What I've said all along, which is now what you agree with, is that Corbyn has said he would look at segregating society based on gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Mon, 31 August 2015 10:34
    I am not trolling. At no point have I said it's policy. What I've said all along, which is now what you agree with, is that Corbyn has said he would look at segregating society based on gender.

Feedback

All you need to do is show me where I said it's policy?