+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done G rangetown Blue

Well done G rangetown Blue

For the first time probably ever you have given both City fans and Jacks a hell of a lot of common ground in sticking up for Ashley Williams.

I'm not saying we are suddenly bosom buddies with our West Walian neighbours, but we've never been United on any subject before now.

And it's all down to YOU, G rangetown Blue

Re: Well done G rangetown Blue

E

Wot u talkin bout?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Mon, 07 September 2015 21:52
    E

Great, now I look like some sort of lunatic that posts random letters for no apparent reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Mon, 07 September 2015 21:54
    Great, now I look like some sort of lunatic that posts random letters for no apparent reason.
    Dunno wot you talkin bout.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil1927 wrote on Mon, 07 September 2015 21:44
    For the first time probably ever you have given both City fans and Jacks a hell of a lot of common ground in sticking up for Ashley Williams.
    He's English, and should play for them.

Yes done a great job there whatever his perverse motives!!ðŸ˜

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Tue, 08 September 2015 16:49
    I'm not saying we are suddenly bosom buddies with our West Walian neighbours, but we've never been United on any subject before now.
    I know it's not about Swansea, I just meant your hatred of Williams has United us and the Jacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil1927 wrote on Tue, 08 September 2015 17:32
    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Tue, 08 September 2015 16:49
    Ah, good, hope you're all very happy condoning an Englishman captaining Wales. and glad I could help.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Tue, 08 September 2015 17:35
    Not sure how many times I have to say this, it has feck all to do with Swansea, I'm a big fan of Ben Davies and Joe Allan, excellent Welsh players.
    Perhaps I'm not the best person to answer, I suppose; if you trace my family back far enough (as in many generations) I've got English and French ancestory

Quote Originally Posted by Phil1927 wrote on Tue, 08 September 2015 17:58
    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Tue, 08 September 2015 17:35
    Not sure how many times I have to say this, it has feck all to do with Swansea, I'm a big fan of Ben Davies and Joe Allan, excellent Welsh players.
    He's English, and should play for them.
    Ash doesn't have to go back as far as you!

Grangetown why did you go to Cyprus? You don't want Ashley in the team but knew he would be captain? Did you want him to play well or badly?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey wrote on Tue, 08 September 2015 18:07
    Grangetown why did you go to Cyprus? You don't want Ashley in the team but knew he would be captain? Did you want him to play well or badly?
    LFW

I've been to all the games (except Israel away) so obviously want us to qualify, and If he plays well we have a better chance I suppose.

I have no problem disliking one of our players, are you telling me all English fans like John Terry and Wayne Rooney? And they're English!

I'd like to see the Welsh players get to France, without an English captain would be a lot better, and hopefully Bale will take over IF we qualify.