+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tom Watson

Banned

Re: Labour Scum

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 18:42
    Hang on - using Watson's logic of being close to evil
    I can't remember such a vile collection of creatures as this current shadow cabinet

Is it a full moon?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 19:02
    Is it a full moon?

I admit being a fan of Watson, unlike a lot of politicians he has had the balls to stand up for the victims of injustices , however if he is wrong in this case then he should apologies .

I like another poster admit to not knowing enough about this matter nor does anyone else who has commented since in trying to score political points ,

We are aware a lot of very unsavory acts appear to be have been committed around this time to very young vulnerable children , with suggestions that the establishment were aware or involved ?? and the Tory Government was in power at the time.

I would be shocked if Tom Watson made this up on the hoof,I think he should be brave and name his sources which drove him to announce these allegations , he is safe under Parliamentary privilege to do so .

C'mon Tom put up or shut up and apologies and lets go after the buggers and shame them if they exist.

The whole thing disgusts me to the core

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 18:51
    Gerry Adams Brother was a convicted sex offender, Corbyn is Watson's boss and Watson's uncle is also a convicted sex offender - therefore Watson must also be guilty on some sort of sex crime using his own perverse logic
    They are all a vile collection of creatures, both sides, Piers Corbyn (Jezzers brother) is a strange character too, been on the Alex (shill) Jones show, says a lot

I to think Watson is something different and at last gives Labour a left wing mouth piece - along with Corbyn obviously.

In this case though he needs to apologise - and also realise he is not a policeman - just another over weight opinionated politician

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 19:32
    Gerry Adams Brother was a convicted sex offender, Corbyn is Watson's boss and Watson's uncle is also a convicted sex offender - therefore Watson must also be guilty on some sort of sex crime using his own perverse logic
    Labour scum etc etc etc - of course on here it is usually 'tory scum'
    Isn't he a climate change,now I don't want to say denier but can't think of a word that works

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 19:47
    I can't remember such a vile collection of creatures as this current shadow cabinet
    Why don't you want to say denier?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 19:34
    I to think Watson is something different and at last gives Labour a left wing mouth piece - along with Corbyn obviously.
    He acted like an opinionated person tbf to him. He asked the 'police' to investigate the claims that had been brought to his attention, they did. He then should have been quiet about the whole thing but of course he wasn't.

Whilst Watsons shame continues to deepen day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute.

What a loathsome individual this one actually is. Given the chance to apologise to Lady Brittan, he chose not to.

Vile creature.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 19:51
    Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 19:47
    They are all a vile collection of creatures, both sides, Piers Corbyn (Jezzers brother) is a strange character too, been on the Alex (shill) Jones show, says a lot
    I associate the word 'denier' with the holocaust denying wretches but climate challengers at least use science to question it.

Banned

'Challengers ' that will do.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 20:41
    Fair enough, I don't associate that word with the holocaust unless it comes after if, hence why I didn't know what you meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 20:02
    Whilst Watsons shame continues to deepen day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute.
    And you are doing your best to continue it , if you cared about the bloke you would write to Mr Watson not bump your gums on here

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 20:51
    Fair enough, I don't associate that word with the holocaust unless it comes after if, hence why I didn't know what you meant.
    The Tories know exactly what they are up to when they use that term , its well below the belt

You forgot second by second

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 21:16
    What a loathsome individual this one actually is. Given the chance to apologise to Lady Brittan, he chose not to.
    Thank you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 21:09
    I do
    Wtf have the tories got to do with it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34504385

He is right, he shouldn't apologise for his letter at all. He should apologise for his conduct and attitude since. He does however have it spot on with his later comments. How often have this government (and I am sure previous governments) created a mountain from a molehill to draw peoples attention away from the real issue.

Who will be the next powerful paedophile to die and then be thrown to the wolves? Savile was protected by a lot of people (maybe because he knew a lot of things), once he was dead he was fair game, almost like somebody flicked a switch.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 21:25
    I do
    It's a cynical link to associate those of a left wing view with the massacre deniers of world war too
    They use the deficit deniers term all the time

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 22:30
    I do
    It's a cynical link to associate those of a left wing view with the massacre deniers of world war too
    The Tories know exactly what they are up to when they use that term , its well below the belt
    But the deficit does exist.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 22:36
    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 22:30
    I do
    Wtf have the tories got to do with it?
    But the deficit does exist.

Re: Tom Watson

http:// www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/11363027/How- Leon-Brittans-final-years-were-tarnished-by-lost-paedophile- dossier.html

It would be most unfair if he has been falsely accused.
    If it turns out Watson has gone to far he should apologise.

Will we ever know the truth?

Shame Leon Brittan chose to firstly ignore, and then later 'lose' the dossier on VIP/Political under-age sex claims handed to him.
    Why?
    I wonder how many high profile pervs got away without being questioned?

Did he ever apologise for that act?

The majority of the press asked the same question , the Telegraph link may circumvent 'ilk, lefty, vile little rag ' etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 16:00
    This thread is remarkably quiet from some posters
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 13:50
    While I can appreciate what you are saying, I don't really know enough about this to comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 13:32
    My more general view is this. When you make serious allegations, your reputation is on the line. I am however appreciative of any politician who seeks to stand up for someone to doesn't really have a voice. I guess there is a fine line and this will fall one side or the other depending on your political leanings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 11:36
    While we are talking about politicians sticking their neck out to help people less fortunate let us give an honourable mention to Margaret Thatcher. Her tireless work to make sure Jimmy Savile's efforts as premier showbiz paedophile be recognised with a knighthood were truly admirable.
    I am pretty offended that you think I would ever let my political leanings colour my feelings against such b******s

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues wrote on Tue, 13 October 2015 00:08
    This thread is remarkably quiet from some posters
    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 16:00
    While I can appreciate what you are saying, I don't really know enough about this to comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 13:50
    My more general view is this. When you make serious allegations, your reputation is on the line. I am however appreciative of any politician who seeks to stand up for someone to doesn't really have a voice. I guess there is a fine line and this will fall one side or the other depending on your political leanings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 13:32
    While we are talking about politicians sticking their neck out to help people less fortunate let us give an honourable mention to Margaret Thatcher. Her tireless work to make sure Jimmy Savile's efforts as premier showbiz paedophile be recognised with a knighthood were truly admirable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote on Mon, 12 October 2015 11:36
    And do you know she was aware he was a paedophile??
    Will take your word for it but cant help feeling the outrage would be greater if it was a labour MP under the spotlight