THIS IS NOT A HOAX

Since April I have been in correspondence with South Wales Parking Group and RCT over the unlawful issue of Parking Tickets on the lay-byes on the duel carriageway between Castell Mynach and Miskin Interchange. My interest began when my grandson was booked there and having knowledge of the law I began to challenge the issue of tickets. My grandson paid his fine for fear of it being increased but I continued the challenge with the use of Internet, Freedom of Information Act and the Glamorgan Archives I got what I wanted and in September sent a strong email to SWPG setting out the law in relation to the area and attached supporting documents. Within a couple of hours I had a reply to say that the money was being returned to his bank.
Job done you may think but no I continue my campaign to get every one of those 653 their money back. The L/A are now pissing me about with replies to my letters trying to get them to put their hands up admit a mistake and return others money are taking ages. So now I have to take them further and wish to connect with anybody who has received and paid their fine for this area. I am preparing a file of papers for the Ombudsman and possibly the Fraud Office. If you are or know anybody who has received a penalty ticket the location can you PM me urgently
The Offence Code is 46 and refers to Stopping on a CLearway.
There is over £22000 involved at this location alone but I suspect there are many other locations where the same is occurring. The information I require is not available under the Freedom of Information Act so this and facebook is the only way I can do this.