+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cardiff v Reading player ratings

Re: Cardiff v Reading player ratings

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium wrote on Sat, 07 November 2015 20:50
    Do you think you are the right person to do player ratings seeing as your "relationship" with the club waning?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex DeLarge wrote on Sat, 07 November 2015 20:45
    And the fact that nobody can actually trust him when he says he was there, considering his track record for lying about his attendance so often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Sat, 07 November 2015 20:44
    His attendance figures are more suspect than those published by CCFC. NQAT. W,JW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tandy wrote on Sat, 07 November 2015 20:41
    And so it starts to kick in.
    Just to be clear, I was imploring you to use integers for numerators, I never said not to use numerators and integers on this message board. What is your purpose of misleading everybody?

Bringing it back on topic,the only rating of those I'd disagree with was Noone. I thought he was worth an 8, skinned Taylor time and time again and frequently tied up two of their defenders. His best performance in bloody ages

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Ultra wrote on Sat, 07 November 2015 21:04
    Bringing it back on topic,the only rating of those I'd disagree with was Noone. I thought he was worth an 8, skinned Taylor time and time again and frequently tied up two of their defenders. His best performance in bloody ages
    Hence the mark.

Croesy won't like that

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium wrote on Sat, 07 November 2015 21:06
    I agree. But sadly with little end result though.
    I dunno I thought he tested Al Habsi a few times. That said if he was playing on the left wing instead of the right he'd be able to provide a lot more quality ball for Kenwyne