+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 3 games in a row

3 games in a row

I've walked out of the games actually having quite enjoyed the game.

Lots of positives, lots of negatives, lots of talking points so overall I'm happy.

I'd rather watch what I watched today and leave with just a point than what we have watched for the past 18 months.

Re: 3 games in a row

Fair point. Rather these 2-2s and 3-2s than the dour nil nils

The 2-2 s would be better if it was us coming from behind though.

Exactly. Had we scored the 5 goals we should have scored today then everyone would be purring with delight.

There is no way any blame attaches to Slade today in my book. We tore them to pieces loads of times but simply had no composure. Watt should have scored 2 and Gunnars looking for a worldy when he could simply have picked out Watt/Pilks for a tap in.

That was a great game and I finally found myself getting involved and giving a shit for the first time in a few years.

That game was entertaining and if they're all like that then I'll be happy. Yes, I'd like to win be we finally look like we also want to go out and score. Watt has been a revelation and even Gunnarsson looks like he's found a new lease of life.

Roll on Tuesday!

Good game but gutted we could have cemented a top 6 place. Makes Brentford so vital.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues wrote on Sat, 12 December 2015 18:41
    Exactly. Had we scored the 5 goals we should have scored today then everyone would be purring with delight.
    Crowd engaged in the game for first time in a long time today.