+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So i am bidding on something on ebay

Re: So i am bidding on something on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Wed, 17 February 2016 00:09
    Matt have you ever thought about becoming an after dinner speaker who could command large sums of money to speak at corporate events?
    I for one, would have been enthralled.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Wed, 17 February 2016 12:08
    Matt have you ever thought about becoming an after dinner speaker who could command large sums of money to speak at corporate events?
    Because if you have I'm going to have to put a stop to these dreams, because your stories are ****ing shit.
    Why did you stop? What's the rest of the story?

Quote Originally Posted by nugent (non man utd fan) wrote on Wed, 17 February 2016 05:03
    You might have solved an age old argument in our house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Wed, 17 February 2016 08:01
    I've always asked the people in ours to disconnect from the wifi when I'm doing something important.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue matt wrote on Wed, 17 February 2016 02:18
    They have always argued with me and laughed at my lack of techno babble by saying "you can't drain the wifi you idiot".
    Not sure where i said it was a interesting story ? ? ?, but if nothing else has come from the thread, it has solved a argument in Nugents household, so maybe, just maybe it was worth me posting

Because if you have I'm going to have to put a stop to these dreams, because your stories are ****ing shit.
    come on Jimmy, you know its disney WORLD

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt wrote on Wed, 17 February 2016 12:13
    My thoughts exactly.
    And he misspelled condom.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Wed, 17 February 2016 12:10
    My thoughts exactly.
    waaaayyyy they all cheered.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Wed, 17 February 2016 12:26
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Wed, 17 February 2016 12:10
    My thoughts exactly.
    However.
    Oh great, another post on facebook with the Strava route you cyclists just cannot help yourselves can you

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Wed, 17 February 2016 12:26
    My thoughts exactly.
    However.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt wrote on Wed, 17 February 2016 12:12
    Not sure where i said it was a interesting story ? ? ?, but if nothing else has come from the thread, it has solved a argument in Nugents household, so maybe, just maybe it was worth me posting
    If you don't think it's interesting, what chance anyone else?

I cant believe I spent time in getting the image for this

We still don't know what it was you missed out on and whether you've since managed to nab yourself one elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Tue, 16 February 2016 23:51
    Oh blue matt, the things that happen to you. They should make a movie of your life.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Wed, 17 February 2016 09:04
    Quote Originally Posted by nugent (non man utd fan) wrote on Wed, 17 February 2016 05:03
    I've always asked the people in ours to disconnect from the wifi when I'm doing something important.
    Oh yes. I hear you brother.

Quote Originally Posted by nugent (non man utd fan) wrote on Wed, 17 February 2016 17:45
    They have always argued with me and laughed at my lack of techno babble by saying "you can't drain the wifi you idiot".
    Christ, the walls must be paper thin in your street.

Quote Originally Posted by nugent (non man utd fan) wrote on Wed, 17 February 2016 17:45
    I never spent much time looking at that category TBH.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Thu, 18 February 2016 22:41
    I've been right all these years then?