Welling up now with all this praise, you grovelling bastards.

For the record, my baiting of Mark stopped the moment he made it clear that it bothered him and he felt bullied by it. As most of you know, I have been known to waste my time on here winding people up. I generally target people that either dish it out or I feel will take it in good spirit. People like Mrs R, the colonel, croesy and feedback were regularly used for target practice. However I now leave Croesy out of things when I can.

Personally I do think that Croesy invites and almost encourages some of the anger directed towards him by posting things that he knows will wind people up. He's not a stupid man and he knows precisely the reaction he'll get with his comments. However, there are many times where people react to the poster and not the post and some of the abuse is uncalled for. Maybe both sides need to remember that behind the keyboards are real people - if you wouldn't act like it face to face then ask yourself why not?

One other thing I will say in croesy's defence. He once sent me a pm (I won't go into detail) which showed me that despite our differences over the years, good people will allways rally round when things go a bit shitty, and that's often when you see people's true colours.