+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What I think the club should do now ! Anyone :----

What I think the club should do now ! Anyone :----

Anyone who was not a season ticket holder this season, but have/are going to re-new for next season, should get match tickets free of charge for the remaining home fixtures.

We, as season ticket holders, have added our little bit by getting people off their arses and down CCS, now it's up to the club to maintain momentum.

I couldn't give a flying fig that these new season ticket holders will be getting a bonus, as it will mean more fans in the ground between now and the end of the season.

Cumon City, we know you read this board, "GO GET 'UM"

Re: What I think the club should do now ! Anyone :----

I Concur, or charge a fiver and give it to Charity.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Anyone who was not a season ticket holder this season, but have/are going to re-new for next season, should get match tickets free of charge for the remaining home fixtures.

We, as season ticket holders, have added our little bit by getting people off their arses and down CCS, now it's up to the club to maintain momentum.

I couldn't give a flying fig that these new season ticket holders will be getting a bonus, as it will mean more fans in the ground between now and the end of the season.

Let's hope that they put it in the ideas wok and give it a sizzle. That's a great suggestion

Bring it on

They should so something. They need to build on the momentum from yesterday.
    It's calling out for people to retain their Derby stubs and offer cheap / free tickets for the last few games.

It's still a business they've got to make some money somewhere. They should go £20 a ticket £10 concessions through to the end of season including hopefully the playoffs. Scrap all these walk up charges but market it. Keep with the family tickets for £40 but let people know that's what they will have to pay. With all this dynamic pricing bollux peopleso etimes don't know what they're paying before they get there.

Fulham away might be the last chance to sensibly see the city play away this season. By sensibly I mean not paying nearly £ 40 to go to sheff wednesday. Let's get thousands there.

Good idea - get bums on seats - does the club make money from food sales? Should also star selling kits/scarves etc cheaper now whilst the crowds are at increased levels

Great idea - one free ticket per game with each season ticket would bring in extra support for the last 3 home games and still allow space for new paying fans to attend as well.

I can't see a downside to this as the seats would probably be unused anyway, the club is already paying for stewards for the games, and you could argue that right now it's more important to get all the support possible for our top 6 push than it is for the small additional revenue any few extra fans would bring.

Hopefully they can find something they could do to allow large crowds to the end of the season

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tone View Post
    Good idea

I think the first thing they need to do is extend the 2 free tickets offer to people who renewed since yesterday (or anyone who didn't claim them yesterday) to any one game for the rest of the season. Only fair I think.

What's Emmadale got to do with it.

Blog Entries

Nutter.

£10 adults & £5 concessions.

Would help us on our way to 20,000 crowds & embarrass Sheff Weds who're charging their (and our) fans a fortune for a 2nd tier game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post

Would help us on our way to 20,000 crowds & embarrass Sheff Weds who're charging their (and our) fans a fortune for a 2nd tier game.
    Better still, S/T holders get a free ticket to hand out and a general sale of £5 adults and £1 kids.

As TJ says above, it's very important that City capitalise on the momentum. Yesterday really couldn't have worked out more in our favour as a way of bringing new fans on board. I was in the Upper Tier having chosen those seats as I love the view of the ground (plus Leckwith Hill, Ely and beyond) and it really was a jovial, good natured and family orientated crowd up there. Everyone seemed to enjoy the afternoon.

It only takes 10% to catch the 'bug' and that'll be another 1500 on to the core crowd. Then they bring other people down, and so on...

'Chastity' he meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Nutter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    'Chastity' he meant.
    Nope, Charity

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...L87eCsy4erteI=

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Better still, S/T holders get a free ticket to hand out and a general sale of £5 adults and £1 kids.

As TJ says above, it's very important that City capitalise on the momentum. Yesterday really couldn't have worked out more in our favour as a way of bringing new fans on board. I was in the Upper Tier having chosen those seats as I love the view of the ground (plus Leckwith Hill, Ely and beyond) and it really was a jovial, good natured and family orientated crowd up there. Everyone seemed to enjoy the afternoon.

It only takes 10% to catch the 'bug' and that'll be another 1500 on to the core crowd. Then they bring other people down, and so on...
    Saturday can't just be a one off, the club have to build on it. I know two people that went to see the City for the very first time on Saturday that are buying season tickets today, one of them is getting his kid one as well. Neither of them reslised how cheap season tickets are and knew nothing about the price freeze. I hope they do some sort of deal like the three games for £30 or something.

Yes strike now when the irons hot go for it.I am a season ticket holder but if it means filling the ground go for it.We will make money on food and drink etc.

Took my 7 year old nephew for his second game. He absolutely loved it. Before the game, I tried to fob him off with a £5 reduced kids red shirt, told him he could use it for Wales, he was having none of it. So £35 later, he's sat in the sun with his blue shirt on, clapping and singing along with the songs. At 0 0 he turned to me and said, Auntie Andy my heart is beating really fast, I thought he wasn't feeling very well, but when I asked him why, he said it was because he thought we were going to score. On top of that his father rang me to say thanks for taking him and that he told him that he no longer supported Man U (like the kids in his class) he now supported Cardiff City. RESULT! I am however another £49 down as I've gone and bought him a season ticket for next

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post

Why would we be embarrassed? We don't know what prices we are charging for the game on the 30th, our last two home games were over 28k with no freebies.