+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Went To An Adele Concert On Friday

I Went To An Adele Concert On Friday

Yes I did, and I have to say it was a good night out and some serious brownie points earned. She's an entertainer and genuinely funny, but I have never heard such coarse language and general filthy talk from a 'lady', especially as there were lots of kids present.

Next one Jeff Lynne's ELO.........

Re: I Went To An Adele Concert On Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    Yes I did, and I have to say it was a good night out and some serious brownie points earned. She's an entertainer and genuinely funny, but I have never heard such coarse language and general filthy talk from a 'lady', especially as there were lots of kids present.

Next one Jeff Lynne's ELO.........
    Looking forward to seeing ELO at Glastonbury but will give the auto tune queen a big swerve! Saturday night headliner she is not

I'm looking forward to seeing one of Adele's concert in the future. Wanna see if its really fun.

Everyone to their own but I can't see the appeal of Adele at all, probably a act that overweight frumps feel comfortable with but I do feel she's overhyped.

Do people at Adele concerts just stand around crying texting their ex's?

I wouldn't go to see her if you paid me £500.

Pile of poo.

She's in Berlin the same time as i'm there with work.
    Quite a few are going but I'm undecided.

According to my mrs, her dad delivers stuff around my area. Not sure if that's true though.

On the subject of concerts, Muse were very good last night.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post

Pile of poo.
    I would.

Just sit in the bar with your ipod playing your music of choice while thinking about the fact that you're getting paid £250 an hour to do it.

I'm always a bit undecided about her to be honest. Sure, her singing ability is not in doubt but how many ballads can you listen to before it starts to grate?

Also, she's not a bad looking woman but there's not much there to 'encourage' a gentleman to perform. Without trying to be coarse, I think she'd be a bit of a let down in the bedroom. Perhaps that's why all her songs are about not being able to keep a bloke?

Little tip for you Adele if you read this board - if you want to avoid a life of emotional disappointment, try to be a bit more jolly eh?

Failing that, Mr Sludge is still available - just don't go trying to win him over with any of that ballad shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    I would.

Just sit in the bar with your ipod playing your music of choice while thinking about the fact that you're getting paid £250 an hour to do it.
    I have to say, if I were the guy stumping up 500 buckaroons I would definitely stipulate that I would only pay if you were actually enduring the spectacle.

Adele is the most self absorbed whiny dick

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    I have to say, if I were the guy stumping up 500 buckaroons I would definitely stipulate that I would only pay if you were actually enduring the spectacle.
    Fair enough.

I'll do it.

I'll pm you my bank details, address etc so you can post the ticket. Obviously I'll wait until after the concert for the money so you know I've been.

I would.

I'm always a bit undecided about her to be honest. Sure, her singing ability is not in doubt but how many ballads can you listen to before it starts to grate?

Also, she's not a bad looking woman but there's not much there to 'encourage' a gentleman to perform. Without trying to be coarse, I think she'd be a bit of a let down in the bedroom. Perhaps that's why all her songs are about not being able to keep a bloke?

Little tip for you Adele if you read this board - if you want to avoid a life of emotional disappointment, try to be a bit more jolly eh?

Failing that, Mr Sludge is still available - just don't go trying to win him over with any of that ballad shit.
    i disagree, i reckon she is absolutely filthy in the bedroom. larger burds always are.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    i disagree, i reckon she is absolutely filthy in the bedroom. larger burds always are.
    Normally yes.

It's a known fact that fatties try harder because they're more grateful.

I just think Adele is the exception to the rule.

Especially now she's minted. She probably feels that she doesn't have to make too much effort now.

She looks like she would be lazy imo. Probably expecting lots of foreplay and all that shit as well no doubt.

It's a 'no' from me.

Fair enough.

I'll do it.

I'll pm you my bank details, address etc so you can post the ticket. Obviously I'll wait until after the concert for the money so you know I've been.
    I am sick to death of getting duped into funding Adele fans' excursions to see their heroine in action.

Taking the family as a Crimbo prezzie to see her in Lisbon next month . Was dreading it but if she effs and has a giggle it may not be too bad .

Ps Springsteen is in Lisbon on the Thursday before and queen on the Friday . Lisbon gets it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    I am sick to death of getting duped into funding Adele fans' excursions to see their heroine in action.
    arent you a stand up comic?

bland

Quote Originally Posted by bluebirdsover.... View Post
    Everyone to their own but I can't see the appeal of Adele at all, probably a act that overweight frumps feel comfortable with but I do feel she's overhyped.
    amen

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Pete View Post
    Do people at Adele concerts just stand around crying texting their ex's?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post

Pile of poo.
    It amazes me the lengths people go to when wanting to display their supposed dislike for somebody that isn't fashionable or macho to like. You must be minted or fibbing.

I would go and see steps supported by Kanye West and Showadywady for anywhere near that amount of lolly.

It amazes me the lengths people go to when wanting to display their supposed dislike for somebody that isn't fashionable or macho to like. You must be minted or fibbing.

I would go and see steps supported by Kanye West and Showadywady for anywhere near that amount of lolly.
    I'd be first in the queue for those tickets I can tell you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    I'd be first in the queue for those tickets I can tell you.
    I wouldn't be with you. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    lets go for a little walk

Blog Entries

Tragedy.

Tragedy.
    Bobby the Troll in ....5....6....7....8....