+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Let's get the f*** out - (part 2)

Re: Let's get the f*** out - (part 2)

I haven't made my mind up either way and I am still reading all I can but you're another one of many who've made their mind up on unrelated pipe dreams and conjecture.

It goes this way every election in this country and its why a nation of majority working class people are stuck under a majority Tory government yet again and will continue to be for the majority of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I haven't made my mind up either way and I am still reading all I can but you're another one of many who've made their mind up on unrelated pipe dreams and conjecture.

It goes this way every election in this country and its why a nation of majority working class people are stuck under a majority Tory government yet again and will continue to be for the majority of their lives.
    My view would be that, we are stuck under a Tory government because, Labour voters are too lazy to get out of their armchairs, put down their cans of bow down for 20 mins and get their arses over to the voting booth to register their vote, how else do you account for such a resounding Tory victory at the last election?, additionally, traditional Labour voters have forgotten their roots and voted Tory to secure their 2nd foreign holiday and a 2nd car, I think that this Tory lot are on par if not worse than Thatchers lot, after a slow start, Jezza seems to be getting his act together and its about time, though even he has gone back over his previous EU stance, Britain will not come out of the EU, the vote is a charade.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

That's what everyone is going to end up doing as you wont get 100% truth and facts from either side.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    That's what everyone is going to end up doing as you wont get 100% truth and facts from either side.
    I could (just about) vote but I'm not going to because it wouldn't be right because I have no dog in the fight. I read through this thread and I think your position is you want what's best for everyone both socially and economically. I hope I'm not paraphrasing horribly. The things is, to me, that means you should vote to stay and accept the status quo is pretty good and gives you the stability and prosperity and individual rights you crave. Leaving is just one huge jump in the dark. The EU is not perfect but it has delivered in terms of peace, prosperity, and human rights. Why vote to leave when nobody has a goo idea what awaits?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I love everyone except jacks , who move to London and complain about free movement
    https://youtu.be/21d_Xv9dHtc

I'm thinking that they only know what they are told the same as us, if I'm 100% honest (and this will probably be taken the wrong way as usual) I really do not care if we will be financially better off or not, I care if people will be better off, I couldn't care less if Cameron is up there sharing the stage with the worlds top ten leaders, it means jack shit if behind the scenes people are still having to use food banks and sleeping on the streets of this country, I would rather us be a nobody in the world and a bit worse off if it means the interests of people are considered before large corporations ect
    I agree with most of that but what evidence is there that our society will be a better place under a right wing Tory Government who don't have to adhere to EU regulations which as our scientists,midwives,environmentalists say has made our country a better and safer place.

I also share your cynicism of establishments by the way. However if we leave the EU the right wing of he Tory party will take control of our Government. They are a scary heartless bunch of shits who do not give a toss for the homeless and others who are also poorly off. They would certainly sell off the NHS and privatise the air that we breath.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    I could (just about) vote but I'm not going to because it wouldn't be right because I have no dog in the fight. I read through this thread and I think your position is you want what's best for everyone both socially and economically. I hope I'm not paraphrasing horribly. The things is, to me, that means you should vote to stay and accept the status quo is pretty good and gives you the stability and prosperity and individual rights you crave. Leaving is just one huge jump in the dark. The EU is not perfect but it has delivered in terms of peace, prosperity, and human rights. Why vote to leave when nobody has a goo idea what awaits?
    You left !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    You left !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    You just couldn't make it up could you!!,

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    If the vote was the other way around would you vote to join, join the Euro and also Schengen ? - not sure I would to be honest.
    Hannan would be great as PM - not so sure about Gove or Fox.

And to someone who said imagine what damage the Tories could do with 4 more years - maybe true - Im sure we can all remember the damage the last Labour govt did - Corbyn and McDonnell would be much worse
    so vote for someone else?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post

Will that show up on my bill?

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    . Now you probably distrust the IMF, OECD, IFS, HMT, BoE, etc.
    NQAT

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    NQAT
    PMSL STFU FFS

She won't mate and believe me, I've tried. I think it's because I wouldn't go to see ELO with her.

When Gorbachev dismantled the USSR he could not understand why we, in western Europe wanted to create a EU SSR.

Brendan Barber states that if we leave wages will go down. What a bare faced lie. The fact is that millions of eastern Europeans have come to this country, and are willing to work for half the rate that Brits are willing to do the job for. They have in fact held back wages, which is why big business is in favour of staying in. If they believed staying in was going to reduce labor costs, they'd be in the Brexit camp in an instant.

I don't want to live in a colony of the EU, I want to get home rule back for The UK.

First Team

You left !!!!!!!
    So? Don't resort to informal fallacies.

So? Don't resort to informal fallacies.
    Aye, you possibly should worry more about what is going on in your Country at the moment or perhaps you will be voting for Donald

If you are undecided then the fact that two dull right wing Jacks want to leave the EU should persuade anyone with a modicum of decency to vote to stay in!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    When Gorbachev dismantled the USSR he could not understand why we, in western Europe wanted to create a EU SSR.

Brendan Barber states that if we leave wages will go down. What a bare faced lie. The fact is that millions of eastern Europeans have come to this country, and are willing to work for half the rate that Brits are willing to do the job for. They have in fact held back wages, which is why big business is in favour of staying in. If they believed staying in was going to reduce labor costs, they'd be in the Brexit camp in an instant.

I don't want to live in a colony of the EU, I want to get home rule back for The UK.
    Jesus Christ

If you are undecided then the fact that two dull right wing Jacks want to leave the EU should persuade anyone with a modicum of decency to vote to stay in!!
    Why when not fitting in with your utopia, does everyone have to be right wing?, I note you tried to put Mrs R in that bracket the other night but basically when challenged had to withdraw, can people not come to their own conclusion regarding Europe without being labelled anything ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    She won't mate and believe me, I've tried. I think it's because I wouldn't go to see ELO with her.
    I would rather vote to stay in the EU than go to see Status Quo.

I could (just about) vote but I'm not going to because it wouldn't be right because I have no dog in the fight. I read through this thread and I think your position is you want what's best for everyone both socially and economically. I hope I'm not paraphrasing horribly. The things is, to me, that means you should vote to stay and accept the status quo is pretty good and gives you the stability and prosperity and individual rights you crave. Leaving is just one huge jump in the dark. The EU is not perfect but it has delivered in terms of peace, prosperity, and human rights. Why vote to leave when nobody has a good idea what awaits?
    I have an idea what awaits, that's why I want to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I agree with most of that but what evidence is there that our society will be a better place under a right wing Tory Government who don't have to adhere to EU regulations which as our scientists,midwives,environmentalists say has made our country a better and safer place.

I also share your cynicism of establishments by the way. However if we leave the EU the right wing of he Tory party will take control of our Government. They are a scary heartless bunch of shits who do not give a toss for the homeless and others who are also poorly off. They would certainly sell off the NHS and privatise the air that we breath.
    I see it as a choice between voting the Tories in for 4 years or voting the Tories in for life, neither would be my first choice but I can't change the options, (sent you a pm)

Here she goes with her 'Multi-Quote' shit again.

Why when not fitting in with your utopia, does everyone have to be right wing?, I note you tried to put Mrs R in that bracket the other night but basically when challenged had to withdraw, can people not come to their own conclusion regarding Europe without being labelled anything ?
    It was a joke you silly boy.

But, seeing as you asked, if you look at their posts you will see that they are right wing so my assertion stands.

As for Mrs. R. I did not accuse her of being right wing just that the vast majority of the leaders in the Brexit camp come from the right of British politics.

For the record I don't see her as right wing at all, just very anti-establishment and a tad paranoid!!

It was a joke you silly boy.

But, seeing as you asked, if you look at their posts you will see that they are right wing so my assertion stands.

As for Mrs. R. I did not accuse her of being right wing just that the vast majority of the leaders in the Brexit camp come from the right of British politics.

For the record I don't see her as right wing at all, just very anti-establishment and a tad paranoid!!
    On the condescending side as well old man.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Will that show up on my bill?
    Tungsten tip screws?