+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oi, You're not welcome around these parts

Re: Oi, You're not welcome around these parts

I hope they don't show the Queen and her family throwing nazi salutes again, she might get suspended from public office, she got her birthday celebrations coming up as well. I've been looking forward to them.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    The current government appears to be about as popular as the last Thatcher government.

At any other time, the main opposition party should be absolutely taking them apart, but what does it say when the Welsh labour leader thinks the party leader's presence would do more harm than good?

Corbyn out, Burnham in.
    Oh they are going to be shown to be far worse than her , when they have finished the less fortunate in this country will be fecked

Labour has lost Scotland now , the liberals shot themselves in the foot and although I admire corbyns left wing stance like Ed milliband he is no leader

I think the country has had it , and every child born in the next four years is going to struggle , unless he or she is a fecking toff

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    The current government appears to be about as popular as the last Thatcher government.

At any other time, the main opposition party should be absolutely taking them apart, but what does it say when the Welsh labour leader thinks the party leader's presence would do more harm than good?

Corbyn out, Burnham in.
    Something different surely. Burnham is a good guy (caring about things that actually matter and also not throwing his toys out of the pram when Corbyn got elected leader, like half the PLP) but Corbyn seems more of a leader than him imo (and that really does say something).

Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa View Post
    Hasn't you?

What anit-semitic things has Corbyn said then?
    I'm not sure where I suggested that Corbyn had said anything anti-semitic - perhaps you could point me to where I actually suggested he had.

Thanks

You starting a thread called "you're not welcome around these parts" is the most ironic thing I've ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Croesy is getting a leathering again

What anti semetic things has corbyn said ? You still havnt answered

Sorry to see your ban is up , ever thought why you get so many ?
    Sludge, I'll ask you like I asked the other one - Where have I suggested that corbyn has said anything anti-semitic? Could you please show me exactly where I have stated he has? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You starting a thread called "you're not welcome around these parts" is the most ironic thing I've ever seen

You continuing to use my former user name - irony indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    You continuing to use my former user name - irony indeed.
    How is that ironic?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Waiting...
    Eric - As I am waiting for one of you to show me where I have stated that Corbyn said something anti-semitic.

Still waiting...............

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

Eric - As I am waiting for one of you to show me where I have stated that Corbyn said something anti-semitic.

Still waiting...............
    Post #8 you most definitely suggested it.

Just because Feedy isn't around doesn't mean we need a new wriggling pedant.

Sludge, I'll ask you like I asked the other one - Where have I suggested that corbyn has said anything anti-semitic? Could you please show me exactly where I have stated he has? Thanks
    "I hasn't realised anti-semitism had become acceptable in this country.

My apologies. For the opening post."

I have no qualms with you mate, but don't try to bullshit your way out of this

International

Quote Originally Posted by gnasher View Post
    Didn't you once let Rolf Harris have a welcome meeting with your daughter?
    What ever you think of the OP the underlying suggestion in this post is obscene. It has no relevance to the topic and is just a barely veiled derogatory sexual comment about the OP. A suggestion that no doubt you have no way or intention of proving. I'm no fan of his but your comment is beneath contempt.
    Waste of space.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    "I hasn't realised anti-semitism had become acceptable in this country.

My apologies. For the opening post."

I have no qualms with you mate, but don't try to bullshit your way out of this
    Again, I will ask where I suggested that Corbyn made an anti-semitic comment?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    What ever you think of the OP the underlying suggestion in this post is obscene. It has no relevance to the topic and is just a barely veiled derogatory sexual comment about the OP. A suggestion that no doubt you have no way or intention of proving. I'm no fan of his but your comment is beneath contempt.
    Waste of space.
    I was going to respond to his post but had I have done so it probably would have been another ban for me had I said what I thought. I find it strange that comments like this go totally unpunished, however.

Again, I will ask where I suggested that Corbyn made an anti-semitic comment?
    What is the point of you?

What is the point of you?
    Eh?

Eh?
    You are on a football message board, posting nonsense while the ball is being kicked around in the most important game of the season. I have never seen you create a thread where you weren't either trying to prove how clever you are or simply trying to piss people off. Then when it goes a bit wrong you get offended or play dumb. It might be really fun to you but it just looks a bit tragic from the outside. Even the people who used to defend you because they thought their views aligned with yours don't even bother any more.

You are on a football message board, posting nonsense while the ball is being kicked around in the most important game of the season. I have never seen you create a thread where you weren't either trying to prove how clever you are or simply trying to piss people off. Then when it goes a bit wrong you get offended or play dumb. It might be really fun to you but it just looks a bit tragic from the outside. Even the people who used to defend you because they thought their views aligned with yours don't even bother any more.
    Irony alert.

Irony alert.
    It was half time.

It was half time.

Oh dear.
    And so it resumes...

It had been pleasant around here for a few weeks .

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Oh dear.
    And so it resumes...

It had been pleasant around here for a few weeks .
    If you don't like what I post could I ask you to put me on ignore so that what I choose to post is not inflicted on you.

Appreciated.

It's not all down to Croesy though. Yes he winds people up but Gnasher's comment dragging his daughter into the thread is a cheap shot which should not be acceptable to anybody on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    It's not all down to Croesy though. Yes he winds people up but Gnasher's comment dragging his daughter into the thread is a cheap shot which should not be acceptable to anybody on here.
    It would appear that comments such as that made By Gnasher are deemed acceptable to the majority on the message board. Sad but true.