+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Blackpool protest

Blackpool protest

Re: Blackpool protest

Incredible the way that family has raped Blackpool without repercussion or penalty. (Allegedly)

That guy in front epitomises Blackpool fans for me. Scruffy fat chav.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Agree

Disgusting what the Oystons have gotten away with

And what do you think others were saying about our fans when we had our club attacked by the owner? We should be focussing on what Blackpool are going through and, if they're not just kicking up a fuss because the owner is spending millions every summer, work with them in order to stop similar happening here further down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    And what do you think others were saying about our fans when we had our club attacked by the owner? We should be focussing on what Blackpool are going through and, if they're not just kicking up a fuss because the owner is spending millions every summer, work with them in order to stop similar happening here further down the line.
    I couldn't give two ****s for Blackpool and I couldn't care less what they thought of our rebrand.
    If got thousands of things I'd rather focus on than them.

I couldn't give two ****s for Blackpool and I couldn't care less what they thought of our rebrand.
    This thread is probably not the one for you then.

Good luck to them.

Did you miss the bit where I said:

in order to stop similar happening here further down the line.
    I'm not asking you to buy an orange shirt but I do think it's terribly small-minded of football fans to tear each other down when so many clubs are in a bad and mostly avoidable positions. Who else is protesting or struggling to make it to next season? So often the answer is common sense and open communication but when even Steve Borely like figures are against that and we're mocking each others struggles then we're a long way away from that being the norm.

AKA. CCFC CASUAL has forgotten it's May Day.

Best away trip I ever been on Blackpool but hated that club ever since they broke my heart

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Did you miss the bit where I said:

I'm not asking you to buy an orange shirt but I do think it's terribly small-minded of football fans to tear each other down when so many clubs are in a bad and mostly avoidable positions. Who else is protesting or struggling to make it to next season? So often the answer is common sense and open communication but when even Steve Borely like figures are against that and we're mocking each others struggles then we're a long way away from that being the norm.

AKA. CCFC CASUAL has forgotten it's May Day.
    Agree I think football clubs should show solidarity at times like this.

I always thought it was short sighted of football fans to mock our rebrand and Hull's potential name change as it could happen to any club in the league.

Unfortunately football fans aren't know for intelligence (look at CCFC CASUAL for an example of this)

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Best away trip I ever been on Blackpool but hated that club ever since they broke my heart
    I never understand this did you expect them to turn up and lose? I've always thought they were a decent lot even after losing to them.

It wasn't Blackpool's fault we had no plan b if bothroyd got injured.

Funny how these people want to boycot Blackpool. They must be very tired of its flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    This thread is probably not the one for you then.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    If I was the Blackpool owner, I would sell the club ,expand the funfair by the beach , and use the ground for park and ride ( final still fresh in my mind )