+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Gender Change................

Feedback

Re: Gender Change .................................................. ...................

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Are you seriously asking me why a pervert would bother going into a womens toilet?
    why has society evolved that men and women need separate toilets? i may be mistaken but generally both sexes use a toilet for the same purpose.

Re: Gender Change .................................................. ...................

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    The right to dispose of my sanitry products, change clothing, change my childs nappy ect in the PRIVACY of other women.
    Don't they have bins in the cubicles for your sanitary stuff?

Are women often changing clothing in the toilets?

Nappy changes - I've always used the child's nappy changing room for this.

As for the "Irony" comment. Not sure where I've resorted to character assassination to win an argument here, although I do get a lot of provocation so I may have lapsed at some stage.
    Last edited by Badly Ironed Shirt; 22-05-16 at 17:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Of course.
    Though, in a toilet, it is not easy to tell. is it.

Do you want people to wear badges? Of course you don't.
    So, the point , as I understand, that a couple of posters made is that, it is hard to tell. And they are not nesessarily comfortable about that.
    Is that wrong? I don't think it is, is it?

As far as I am concerned, for whatever my opinion is worth, I don't have any issue with a Transgender sharing my 'toilet space', but frankly I'm not so keen on trannies riding on the coat-tails (oops!) of that, not that I care, but it causes potential confusion for the very, very, many that do mind.
    Where are those peoples rights?

It IS a valid point for people to ask how anybody would tell a TG (effectively same-sex) from a Transvestite (opposite sex).

People do have rights to say that they don't want something foisted on them.
    When did that stop?
    ur a biget

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Then you're not an immigrant are you .
    second generation immigrant so technically yes and no

[QUOTE=DP1;4627820]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Why does it bother you so much? It doesn't affect you or your life.[/QUOt

It does when they want the NHS to pay
    This^^^^

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    why has society evolved that men and women need separate toilets? i may be mistaken but generally both sexes use a toilet for the same purpose.
    What sanitary products do you use? do you know what goes on in women's toilets?

So, the point , as I understand, that a couple of posters made is that, it is hard to tell.

I see what you mean.

Yeah man, and why do we bother wearing clothes? We were all born naked, maaan. Let's just be free.

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Alright, my point is that is there is a transgender person, they should be able to go to the bathroom of the gender they identify with.
    And that makes perfect sense to me.

Now, if that post-op lady commits a crime - do we throw her in a male prison or do we throw her in a female prison?

Feedback

You would check first I think because you are polite.

The right to dispose of my sanitry products, change clothing, change my childs nappy ect in the PRIVACY of other women.

Do you care about my rights? snfh?

Where the hell are the red and yellow card smiley?

Irony
    why are you comfortable getting changed in the presence of other women but not other men? arent you guilty of treating people differently based on gender?

Btw what I meant is separate toilet rooms for different ppl, like the room has toilet and sink and bin etc

But for the time being, people go to the toilet of what gender they identify with
    Last edited by adz-a32; 22-05-16 at 17:08.

What's to misinterpret? His point is right there:

ppl should use the bathroom of which gender they want to identify with

Nothing to do with "blokes putting on frocks to use the ladies". The point I disagree with is right there, I don't want any old bloke moseying into the ladies when my wife and daughter are in there and being able to weasel his way out of it by simply claiming he "identifies as a woman". **** that.
    Again, if that makes me an idiot or a bigot then I'll happily be one.
    U don evun go too toilet.

Yeah man, and why do we bother wearing clothes? We were all born naked, maaan. Let's just be free.
    I'd hate for all of mankind to get envious. Clothes are there to protect you from fine specimens like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Mate, less than an hour ago I dropped a series of logs that Abraham Lincoln could have constructed a house out of.

You are a bidet.

why are you comfortable getting changed in the presence of other women but not other men? arent you guilty of treating people differently based on gender?
    Some of those girls could be lesbians wearing a strap-on just waiting for the perfect moment for another woman to lower her guard and start changing clothes after a piss. It's no less fanciful than a bloke buying a frock just to have a perv is it?

You're a bidet TOO/also.

Feedback

people going to the toilet?

what has sanitary products got to do with this? i would assume all that stuff is done in the privacy of the cubicle....or is it a team effort to change a tampon...a bit like a grand prix tyre change

We would be if they hadn't stole that apple from the tree innit?

Feedback

We would be if they hadn'tw stole that apple from the tree innit?
    bloody women

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Don't they have bins in the cubicles for your sanitary stuff?

Are women often changing clothing in the toilets?

Nappy changes - I've always used the child's nappy changing room for this.

As for the "Irony" comment. Not sure where I've resorted to character assassination to win an argument here, although I do get a lot of provocation so I may have lapsed at some stage.
    You would use the nappy changing room because you are a man, women don't always do that, depends on the toilets, the irony comment was about the school thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    And that makes perfect sense to me.

Now, if that post-op lady commits a crime - do we throw her in a male prison or do we throw her in a female prison?
    Can of worms.

Would you get changed in the middle of Queen Street?

We would be if they hadn't stole that apple from the tree innit?

Ya, a bite of the forbidden fruit done for us !

It's nice though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    second generation immigrant so technically yes and no

Technically and legally no,you're British.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Do you think that's why people change gender...to make the news? I don't.
    Some do. Bruce Jenner for starters. Got a TV Deal out of it.

Perhaps he feels that it is increasingly being presented as 'entertainment' by way of easy TV 'emotive' broadcasting.
    And that it seems to have become a 'trend' in a short space of time?

It's an impression I get TBH.

I happen to know two people (one is related), who are seriously considering gender change.
    Seemingly out of the blue.
    Perhaps they feel liberated by the more open / commonplace examples and coverage of TG. In which case, that would have to be seen as a good thing.

However both individuals have spent their life being high-grade attention seekers. I do wonder whether they have been attracted to the notion , if only partly because of this focus and attention on the subject.

I know it is not an easy process, and I'm sure they will only go through with it if they are fully sure, and can illustrate that determination.
    Interesting that both individuals you know are attention seekers. I hadn't thought of it from that angle as it such a drastic step to take.