+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zohore Signs

Re: Zohore Signs

He always seemed to have at least a chance every game he played, even if only a few minutes. Leeds at home especially.

He will get better IMO, but being objective, we are a bit in the dark with the quality of our strike force.

Now Trollop can come home & hopefully finish supplementing our squad in time for Bham in a few weeks tI'me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin Hop View Post
    He always seemed to have at least a chance every game he played, even if only a few minutes. Leeds at home especially.

He will get better IMO, but being objective, we are a bit in the dark with the quality of our strike force.

Now Trollop can come home & hopefully finish supplementing our squad in time for Bham in a few weeks tI'me.
    Bit racist mate.

I really liked what I saw of him, wasn't fussed on the 10 minutes I actually saw Saadi mind.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Hi Russ

Don't be bitter you've had a few quid to spend at Charlton
    Old russ will certainly get more cash than poor old paul.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I have to say I am distinctly underwhelmed by this signing. He looked very raw last season, so to take a punt on him seems a risk. The same can be said for the other new striker. Of course I will support them throughout the season, but why are we not signing players who are proven at Championship level?

Is Trollope the one signing these, or is it Dalman and Choo, with the basis of signing them being they are cheap . The worry is they will not live up to expectations at our level. Can't see either of them getting in to double figures in the goal scoring stakes.
    You are right on all counts. Delman choo and tan bought him here in the first place and they have kept him here .....

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Should get Jon Beck in as manager with all these big lumps up front
    I like that mate. remember him well when manager of Cambridge. I liked his team at the time.

spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    I like that mate. remember him well when manager of Cambridge. I liked his team at the time.

spedger
    As a football purist I cannot agree