+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Zlatan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Zlatan

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    yeah he only scored 50 goals and only had 18 assists last season in all competitions
    Did you miss the rest of the discussion, or are you just a lazy reader?

Quote Originally Posted by SgorauKoller View Post
    Did you miss the rest of the discussion, or are you just a lazy reader?
    no i read his post and replied! i don't agree with you're opinion and reckon he'll get to 20 goals this season

no i read his post and replied! i don't agree with you're opinion and reckon he'll get to 20 goals this season
    I thought he was capable of 50?? I'm totally fine with people not agreeing with an opinion, but when they show total disregard for 1) the topic and 2) the evidence, then often they're disagreeing with something I've not even said. For the record I'm just acknowledging the overwhelming evidence that Ibrahimovic under-performs in big games and therefore my opinion is that the hype that surrounds him is slightly unjustified.

Quote Originally Posted by SgorauKoller View Post
    I thought he was capable of 50?? I'm totally fine with people not agreeing with an opinion, but when they show total disregard for 1) the topic and 2) the evidence, then often they're disagreeing with something I've not even said. For the record I'm just acknowledging the overwhelming evidence that Ibrahimovic under-performs in big games and therefore my opinion is that the hype that surrounds him is slightly unjustified.
    I was replying to someone else who said his stats are going downhill. Even Ronald and messi go missing in big games. Look at r onaldo in the champions league final last season he was shit. He's probably overrated in his own mind but he was and is still a class player

I think he'll do decent but 20 goals is asking a lot of him. Can't see him getting near that.

The last time Zlatan played in Serie A - 2011/12 where he was top scorer with 28 in 32 the average goals conceded by a team was 48.6 compared to last season Premier League where the average was 51.3

The bottom half teams conceded 54.1 in Serie A that year compared to 59.3 in the Premier League last year.

And also in the interest of balance I compared West Brom (50) and Watford (48) to the teams who finished 13th and 14th in Serie A that season who only conceded 43 and 45 (88 total). Everton (55) and Sunderland (62) were poor examples of organised defences tomorrow.

So sorry your argument that he has never experienced organised defences, later changed to bottom half clubs, is not backed up statistically.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    The last time Zlatan played in Serie A - 2011/12 where he was top scorer with 28 in 32 the average goals conceded by a team was 48.6 compared to last season Premier League where the average was 51.3

The bottom half teams conceded 54.1 in Serie A that year compared to 59.3 in the Premier League last year.

And also in the interest of balance I compared West Brom (50) and Watford (48) to the teams who finished 13th and 14th in Serie A that season who only conceded 43 and 45 (88 total). Everton (55) and Sunderland (62) were poor examples of organised defences tomorrow.

So sorry your argument that he has never experienced organised defences, later changed to bottom half clubs, is not backed up statistically.
    He's footballer of the year already then,I'm glad that's done and dusted