Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
You wouldn't have to look very far to find plenty of alternative news sites featuring information on these issues that you won't see on Sky News, or read in the Daily Mail. If you intend to rely on being informed by mainstream media, you're going to be sadly disappointed and remain uninformed about events.

You can do the research yourself...
Well I won't go anywhere near the Daily Mail for a kick off.

Truth is, I have yet to find a source of media devoid of bias, and to be quite honest, I have neither the time or sufficient interest to conduct my own research.

What I will argue though, is that while I have some sympathy with your suspicion of mainstream news I would also question the integrity and impartiality of the links you refer to. Let's look at the ones you referenced above.

"Uprootedpalestinians" Yep, I'm sure there's no anti-Israel bias there at all
"whatsupic" - Can't find anything about them, but their homepage is dominated by Anti-Israel rhetoric
"aanirfan" - Another blog, seemingly dedicated to conspiracies (I'm beginning to see a pattern here)
"rt.com" - A Russian website, founded by Vladimir Putin's press secretary. Again, perfectly neutral and impartial
"mintpressnews" another former blogger turned news site, produced by bloggers, with it's funding undisclosed and previously criticised for it's pro-assad agenda.

You appear an intelligent(ish) man SD, but you also appear to be blinded by prejudice, fueled by others' prejudices, you abhor mainstream media, yet take the word of unaccountable, unverified bloggers, with not very hidden agendas, as gospel. Just because their views fit with your own. You rely on these links like a man with a broken leg relies on a crutch.

Most of post nonsense occasionally, but you do it all the time, you are a single-issue poster, nothing football related and it's getting boring. Like spam in my inbox, needs to be ignored.