+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: This board

Re: This board

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Never has there ever been a bigger wanker than Croesy, Elysium (irony!), Mark
    Some are doing their best to disprove that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You seem to be happy to include quotes when it suits you but not when I ask you to include your original comments that I responded to. And now you describe me as 'arsey'. And I am supposedly pursuing you. And I'm a tosser.

I am happy to let this go and if you think I am doing that for my own convenience so be it.

I will let other posters make up their own minds.
    Yeah, I went looking for examples when you asked for them, I gave them to you, then you started asking for whole comment threads! I've already said you can go look at the threads if you're so interested. If you do so, you'll find it's you that comes in, unprompted, and starts talking to me which then ends up with you telling me how unfunny you find me, it even happened in this thread. And yes, it is a case of you being arsey, in my opinion.

You keep saying you want to "let this go" but keep coming back with ripostes, you can't have it both ways.

I accept the grammatical correction. Funnily enough, you and I are not natural allies as you get involved in more spats than anyone - and I have expressed as much. However, I thank you for your tip regarding the boat service to the Bay. It made a good day out.
    It was a comment made in jest and it's good to see you picked up on that.

I don't appreciate the spats but will continue to defend myself.

Best wishes.

Has there ever been a bigger wanker than Croesy, Elysium (irony!), Mark ?
    Yes, Vimmy, there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Yeah, I went looking for examples when you asked for them, I gave them to you, then you started asking for whole comment threads! I've already said you can go look at the threads if you're so interested. If you do so, you'll find it's you that comes in, unprompted, and starts talking to me which then ends up with you telling me how unfunny you find me, it even happened in this thread. And yes, it is a case of you being arsey, in my opinion.

You keep saying you want to "let this go" but keep coming back with ripostes, you can't have it both ways.
    Neither can you Colonel.

Well I hoped you might agree but I will let this be my last comment on the subject nevertheless, CC. I have no ill will towards you or any other poster. I would not wish to come over as 'arsey' at any juncture. See you in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    Neither can you Colonel.
    Yeah, I'm not the one saying I want to "let it go" or "put it to bed" am I, dickhead?

Fook me, I'd take 1000 TBG's over you Croesy you daft sod.

I wasn't drinking Saturday night, I was working.

It's funny how people accuse you of being drunk when you pull them up on dumb shit they're doing.

For example, Lecter came into a thread calling everyone "girls" and "tarts" whilst simultaneously acting as though he's above something so childish as name calling.

As soon as I pointed it out, Lecter decided I was "drunk", "embarrassing myself" and it was time I went and got some sleep. I did about 4 more hours work after that.
    Apologies then for assuming.

Truth be told we've all made arses of ourselves from time to time, be it in here or in the real world.

Most times as a result of too much drink.

You and I have been around this place long enough to know how each other works. Generally most of what we post is stupid bollox so when I came on here Saturday night and saw you calling people cuuunts, faggots, tossers etc. I simply assumed you'd had a skinful because that's not normally your style. That's the only reason I told you to go to bed.

Still think some of what you said was out of order but ultimately its your call what you choose to post on here.

P.s love you.

Sorry everybody, there has not.
    FYP

Yeah, I'm not the one saying I want to "let it go" or "put it to bed" am I, dickhead?

Dickhead?

Thank you Colonel, that is much appreciated.

Sleep well.

I'm flattered

I'm flattered
    As am I

Has there ever been a bigger wanker than Croesy, Elysium (irony!), Mark ?
    Yes, Vimmy, there is.

Nope. never. Several decades .. never!

Blue in the Face

That sounds like American foreign policy.

If you could restrain yourself from patronising and insulting other posters, you would never have to defend yourself.

I genuinely hope you can find a way to get past whatever's making you so self destructive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Apologies then for assuming.

Truth be told we've all made arses of ourselves from time to time, be it in here or in the real world.

Most times as a result of too much drink.

You and I have been around this place long enough to know how each other works. Generally most of what we post is stupid bollox so when I came on here Saturday night and saw you calling people cuuunts, faggots, tossers etc. I simply assumed you'd had a skinful because that's not normally your style. That's the only reason I told you to go to bed.

Still think some of what you said was out of order but ultimately its your call what you choose to post on here.

P.s love you.
    Fair enough. I was in bad mood all day, then city lost and we had the usual suspects on here with their laughing smilies, revelling in the misery and suppose I just lashed out a bit.

Also, I think what people don't realise is that because I'm on here so much I see all the little digs, you'd be surprised at how much I get mentioned on here, often in threads I'm not even involved in.

Nope. never. Several decades .. never!
    I thought you were off?

OBSESSED.

Give it a rest fella. You ate not helping yourself, tonight.

Dickhead?

Thank you Colonel, that is much appreciated.

Sleep well.
    I'll sleep well when LA knocks off for the day in about 4 hours, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    That sounds like American foreign policy.

If you could restrain yourself from patronising and insulting other posters, you would never have to defend yourself.

I genuinely hope you can find a way to get past whatever's making you so self destructive.
    Who, exactly, have I offended? Genuinely, who?

Who gets all the shit on this message board from the likes of you?

What exactly have I said that has offended you? I could post quite a lot of shit you've said about me.

Now post the abuse I've given you please.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I liken this board to doing magic mushrooms, it's an alternative to real life with everything and everyone being a subversive, tripped out, surreal and unorthodox substitute.

It's that reason I only frequent here sporadically as too many magies can do your head in.

I think people should lighten up though. It can be personal and some can't take a dig although don't mind dishing it out.

Just for clarification, Elysium you're a cuunt.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I missed that post , thanks Jordi for your kind words.

Who, exactly, have I offended? Genuinely, who?

Who gets all the shit on this message board from the likes of you?

What exactly have I said that has offended you? I could post quite a lot of shit you've said about me.

Now post the abuse I've given you please.
    Should he do so now? - you know that you wife doesn't allow you online much after 10pm - hardly ever. Bless.

It was a comment made in jest and it's good to see you picked up on that.

Best wishes.
    Croesy/Elysium.... there's a reason why you get into so many spats on here and you seem to be totally unaware as to why. However, I have seemed to have caused enough commotion as it is this evening so I will keep my own counsel on the matter. However, we all have to ask ourselves why we may be common denominators sometimes.....

I missed that post , thanks Jordi for your kind words.
    No need to mate.

Regards (sincerely).

X

Croesy/Elysium.... there's a reason why you get into so many spats on here and you seem to be totally unaware as to why. However, I have seemed to have caused enough commotion as it is this evening so I will keep me own counsel on the matter. However, we all have to ask ourselves why we may be common denominators sometimes.....
    TBG, you're wasting your time mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Verbal jousting has always been a major part of football forums and long may it continue.
    Verbal jousting would be better than the streams of childish insults that seem to fill many threads theses days