+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The US Election Thread...

Blog Entries

Re: The US Election Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    I don't know why anyone bothers reading any sites anyway when it's more interesting the stuff that doesn't get said......
    Oooh, what are they not saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Interesting isn't it.

Blog Entries

Interesting isn't it.
    The art of reading between the lines is as old as manipulated information.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex! View Post
    Lumped a tenner on at 9/2. Money to be made, folks...
    You'd have more luck backing England at their next tournament.

I don't know why anyone bothers reading any sites anyway when it's more interesting the stuff that doesn't get said......
    Another glueyism

Is something cooking?

Earlier today the best price available for Trump was 4-1, now it's 7-2. Gold's up, and gold mining stocks (the perceived biggest winners of a Trump victory) are up 2%. Then there's this report of live polling in the critical swing stakes. If he's ahead in the four states they polled, one of which hasn't voted Republican since 1988, then a Trump landslide would be in the offing.

Election Day poll shows Trump leading in MI, PA, GA & FL! http://averybgoodman.com/myblog/2016...n-mi-pa-ga-fl/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Another glueyism
    It's catching.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Is something cooking?

Earlier today the best price available for Trump was 4-1, now it's 7-2. Gold's up, and gold mining stocks (the perceived biggest winners of a Trump victory) are up 2%. Then there's this report of live polling in the critical swing stakes. If he's ahead in the four states they polled, one of which hasn't voted Republican since 1988, then a Trump landslide would be in the offing.

Election Day poll shows Trump leading in MI, PA, GA & FL! http://averybgoodman.com/myblog/2016...n-mi-pa-ga-fl/
    Just about to make cauliflower cheese if that's any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Turncoat

Is something cooking?

Didn't you post a graph of Brexit/US election stock markets?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Turncoat
    How am I?

I think exclusionary detailing is the term you are looking for

I thought you were going to explain to me why the BBC was formed out of something other than spreading British news and ideals walesbales.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I thought you were going to explain to me why the BBC was formed out of something other than spreading British news and ideals walesbales.
    I left that as an exercise for you

If I was American, I would have my vote for 2020 sorted

I left that as an exercise for you
    That's not how it works....

Dai Splott used to do that. Unsure if you can respond on this, but he used to say "go read a book" when he was taken to task on something.

The opinion poll numbers I mentioned. http://us13.campaign-archive1.com/?u...&id=e8554a1cd7

Pennsylvania
    Clinton: 46.51%
    Trump: 48.43%
    Johnson: 2.30%
    Stein: 1.08%
    Other/Undecided: 1.69%
    (1300+ Respondents, MOE +/- 2.68)

Florida
    Clinton: 46.13%
    Trump: 49.72%
    Johnson: 2.43%
    Stein: 0.62%
    Other/Undecided: 1.09%
    (1100+ Respondents, MOE +/- 2.89)

Michigan
    Clinton: 46.82%
    Trump: 48.52%
    Johnson: 2.89%
    Stein: 0.90%
    Other/Undecided: 0.87%
    (1200+ Respondents, MOE +/- 2.77)

Georgia
    Clinton: 45.11%
    Trump: 51.58%
    Johnson: 1.89%
    Stein: 0.42%
    Other/Undecided: 0.99%
    (1250+ Respondents, MOE +/- 2.76)

Didn't you post a graph of Brexit/US election stock markets?
    I don't recall doing so. However, the odds for Remain/Leave and Clinton/Trump on the morning of the votes are identical, 1-4 and 3-1.

Is something cooking?

It's probably just taking into account the industrial scale of intimidation and disenfranchisement of probable Clinton supporters.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...n-results-live

No federal observers in many regions after the gutting of the Voting Rights Act in 2013.

Closure of 868 voting places in mainly southern states with high African-American populations.

Voting machines breaking down and voters turned away in polling stations where Clinton would expect to do well.

Trump vigilantees turning up as he asked to intimidate and threaten - and give the confederate flag a wave. Yee haa !!

I will be staying up to watch tonight. I can't see past a Clinton win BUT it will be interesting to see how big the shy Trump vote is. Although being pro Hilary is equally as socially unacceptable in some parts of America. Just like the EU referendum, the first state to announce will tell us a huge amount.

In one of the most eventful years in the history of the world will 2016 provide us with another monumental moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    I will be staying up to watch tonight. I can't see past a Clinton win BUT it will be interesting to see how big the shy Trump vote is. Although being pro Hilary is equally as socially unacceptable in some parts of America. Just like the EU referendum, the first state to announce will tell us a huge amount.

In one of the most eventful years in the history of the world will 2016 provide us with another monumental moment?
    Florida gives a massive indication of the result and that should come through relatively early so worth staying up I guess.

PBS do decent documentaries and there is one on channel 534 at 9pm.

... although I do believe Clinton was promised the top job years ago.
    Another Organ prediction.

Well that wraps up a fascinating discussion...

Another Organ prediction.
    I tempered that since then by stating she would be more of a liability than an asset thanks mainly to Wikileaks. That opinion poll I posted yesterday was spot on, shame I didn't have a bet on him. Trump has promised to 'drain the swamp'. I think that means end corruption, maybe lock some baddies up. He's also promised to end Obama Care, which is a millstone around American necks. Those who choose not to get health care insurance are fined. The Mexican Wall? That won't happen. For the first time in nearly a century Republicans control all of Congress along with the Presidency. One thing he will do is the infrastructure stuff with gazillions of magic money. That's what will cause global hyperinflation, and why you need some shiny.

I tempered that since then by stating she would be more of a liability than an asset thanks mainly to Wikileaks. That opinion poll I posted yesterday was spot on, shame I didn't have a bet on him. Trump has promised to 'drain the swamp'. I think that means end corruption, maybe lock some baddies up. He's also promised to end Obama Care, which is a millstone around American necks. Those who choose not to get health care insurance are fined. The Mexican Wall? That won't happen. For the first time in nearly a century Republicans control all of Congress along with the Presidency. One thing he will do is the infrastructure stuff with gazillions of magic money. That's what will cause global hyperinflation, and why you need some shiny.
    So much for the Bilderberg lot controlling everything. Another one foiled.