+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What problems are facing the public sector in Wales?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What problems are facing the public sector in Wales?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    In my view WAG, and it's many sub entities, aren't "joined up" and inefficient and in some cases plain incompetent.
    My biggest concern though is funding, or rather lack of, when brexit is triggered.
    The question I would ask , how well would we use funding ??

Wales has had huge amounts of cash from the European union and can we honestly say its been spent wisely ,perhaps we should accept we are manged poorly , we are a bit like the education and NHS league in terms of being not able to run a country in a efficient way and we are way down the league , and to not be trusted with too much funding or responsibility . I can't think of anyone in the Welsh government that fills be with optimism , never mind the woeful running of public services , that cant even buy a Xmas tree .

If I was in Westminster funding Wales post Brexit is going to be hard one ,as it cannot be wasted one could wonder if it has the ability to use the money efficiently.

The people of Wales naively voted for a Brexit to vent anger ,we should have been more grown up and followed Scotland's lead , the European union was good for Wales,and we turned our back on it,so lets bring on the pain .
    Last edited by life on mars; 07-12-16 at 00:58.