+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: They're having a laugh

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: They're having a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I am to a certain extent, but I accept that it means handing over a very big role to government - deciding who is worthy (and I will not necessarily agree with them).

Free movement working properly relies on conditions that aren't yet present in Europe (similar stands of living/economy).

Watching question time on catch-up I can't help but feel Farage is actually really thick. One of his favourites is 'we are the xth largest economy in the world' and then in the next breath we must bottom out on corporation tax to compete in the world, like we are the 97p store. If people voted to leave because they wanted less migration, they won't be pleased. If people voted leave because they wanted less corruption and an end to everything working in favour of big business, they won't be pleased. What's left?
    Leaving Europe is the first step that is required to take back national sovereignty. If people then have any issues with how things are run, they should change it through the ballet box. It is impossible to leave Europe and reform the British political system in one go.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 10-12-16 at 20:17.