+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Someone on the other forum as asked the club

Re: Someone on the other forum as asked the club

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I think we could also enforce laws to prevent unscrupulous employers from enticing desperate immigrants with crap wages and conditions, despite those being better than they'd experience in their own countries. Unfortunately, this government doesn't give a shit about that as it makes the rich that elect them more money.
    Eastern european countries voted down equal pay across the eu so they can undercut british workers who won't work for slave labour wages.

It was such a cynical rejection yet it gained no coverage.

People try to victimise them and their employment and "some" of them are doing exactly what they intended.

They shouldn't work for such awful pay, but it is still better than they'd see in their home country. In many cases.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 11-12-16 at 00:25.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Eastern european countries voted down equal pay across the eu so they can undercut british workers who won't work for slave labour wages.
    Really? What about it being unaffordable in those countries?

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    cardiff fans do seem incredibly racist in general so i dont see how this would work.
    Do we? I haven't heard any racist chanting in my time of going to Cardiff games or any racial gestures, and didn't Cardiff fans tell a racist group (who's name escapes me) where to go in the 80s/90s?

Also, for a Rangers fan to call another team's fans "incredibly racist" is pretty ironic

This is a weird thread. It's gone from someone suggesting putting up a refugee welcome flag at the CCS to Eastern Europeans working for less than the british worker would ...

I think the op just dislikes everyone one and anything

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    This is a weird thread. It's gone from someone suggesting putting up a refugee welcome flag at the CCS to Eastern Europeans working for less than the british worker would ...

I think the op just dislikes everyone one and anything

Come to your own premature conclusions but nothing I've said in this thread would suggest that so whatever.

You are obviously a very nice person and I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Really? What about it being unaffordable in those countries?
    I don't understand it really. How eastern European governments gain from actively hoping people leave their country.

HAS

Soz, but it was doing my tits in.

God, Roathy will love this, he has crossed over to this board.

A strange Jack individual who spends hours talking to himself through multiple usernames masquerading as a Cardiff fan, whilst slowly interjecting controversy.

No doubt any banner would be put up with the best of intentions but I don't believe the club should involve itself with political gestures of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    No doubt any banner would be put up with the best of intentions but I don't believe the club should involve itself with political gestures of any kind.
    There does seem to be a feeling that sport and politics should never be linked, but this isn't reflected by history with so many examples of sport being used to shine a light on a great oppression or to re-unite peoples divided. A political side or genuine cause can also lift and unite a club - "Keep Cardiff Tidy" is one that could really boost the atmosphere at the CCS.

While it's fairly easy to spot the multi-millionaire simultaneously avoiding UK tax and/or profiteering from deals making the poorer parts of the world poorer and more dangerous and asking those just getting by to make a donation to a far off country, we shouldn't forget those worse off than us and the welcome we would like our children to receive if placed into the same position.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    A can of worms is what this'll open.

Why not put it by the statue outside?. Wales online will still cover it.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    A can of worms is what this'll open.

Why not put it by the statue outside?. Wales online will still cover it.
    Will it? Aston Villa and Swindon have done it, nobody complained

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Will it? Aston Villa and Swindon have done it, nobody complained
    Many many football clubs have done it here and abroad.

cardiff fans do seem incredibly racist in general so i dont see how this would work.
    From a Rangers fan.

Brilliant.

😂

Is it another one of the clubs ideas to get attendances up?

Really? Your lot and Celtic have got to be up there as the most horrible bunch of racist ****s in Europe. Two disgusting sets of supporters.

They may well be welcome at the moment, but give them a job as a steward down the stadium and feelings would soon change once they've told someone in the Canton to sit down.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Haven't they suffered enough?
    Wasted on here Tony

I give it a

out of 5 .

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Really? Your lot and Celtic have got to be up there as the most horrible bunch of racist ****s in Europe. Two disgusting sets of supporters.
    He waited all day for you .

Can someone take the hook out for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    From a Rangers fan.

Brilliant.

😂
    OOPS I missed this one . Jordi I know you are a big Gers fan, Billy is on the wind up full time ,most people are just ignoring him.

Do Rangers fans have any particular characteristics we should look out for ?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    If a dozen refugees, hungry and dressed in rags just turned up at the front door of the CCS, would they be welcomed in and allowed to live there?
    Looks like we'll find out next season

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    If a dozen refugees, hungry and dressed in rags just turned up at the front door of the CCS, would they be welcomed in and allowed to live there?
    Isn't that how we ended up with Fred, Zahore and Huws?

Looks like we'll find out in January

Fyp