+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BRIGHTON on the 30th December. Hopefully we will have a COACH going, BUT need more bookings, so:----

BRIGHTON on the 30th December. Hopefully we will have a COACH going, BUT need more bookings, so:----

If anyone is up for a day out to Brighton, just text or phone 07976574343 and we will give you more info.

Fare will be £30

Re: BRIGHTON on the 30th December. Hopefully we will have a COACH going, BUT need more bookings, so:----

Wednesday "BUMP"

Re: BRIGHTON on the 30th December. Hopefully we will have a COACH going, BUT need more bookings, so:----

Me and the lad.

Is there going to be a coach for Brentford on Boxing Day?

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Is there going to be a coach for Brentford on Boxing Day?
    YES £25 each

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Me and the lad.
    This is now defo going

How would I go about getting tickets for the game?
    Do you pick up in Newport and what times are the pick ups and rough drop offs?

Flying in on Christmas Eve and need to clear it with the Mrs first :)

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    How would I go about getting tickets for the game?
    Do you pick up in Newport and what times are the pick ups and rough drop offs?

Flying in on Christmas Eve and need to clear it with the Mrs first :)

Malpas roundabout, at about half 8.

Let me clear it with the lass, will pm you in a couple of days