Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
To clarify, I watched the first fifteen minutes or so and then I watched the last quarter of an hour as well, so I saw getting on for half of it. Point taken re my use of the term "looney tune", it wasn't the best phrase to use - what I was trying to say was that he did not come over as being as obsessed as the admittedly not too many people I've seen on video advancing similar arguments.

I don't really get your rebrand analogy sorry - what examples have there been in this country of histories being ruined and cultural vandalism in the past forty odd years? I can understand the frustration against the EU and would probably have voted to leave if there were only financial matters to consider, but I've never considered to be a threat to our history and culture as I understand those terms.

I did say that I doubted that G. Edward Griffin was advocating the rise of the sort of people I mentioned in my earlier post because he seemed to be more about people power than any particular political position.
You might not consider it a threat but many people do.

I was joking when I said give him more than 15 mins, you're right, he's definitely about people power.