Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
Give me MM all day long mate. At least he had a plan on who he wanted and stuck with it. Even NW has alreadt got rid of two or Three he bought in just a couple of months ffs. We are beyond help at the moment its like a never ending revolving door. Name me another side in all four divs who bought in as many players as us in aug who now dont want any of them. Ffs we sold both our goalies in 7 days and left ourselves without one on a match day and now the two weve bought in we dont want anymore...... Its farcical the way the club is being run at the mo and as i said in aug we will end up with 3 managers this season if were not careful ??
To use the fact that Warnock has got rid of Chamakh and Richardson against him is ridiculous.

The guy brought in Hoilett and Bamba when the window wasn't even open and personally i think signing those two players is punching above our weight, especially on free transfers.

He signed Chamakh and Richardson on 2 month contracts and told them "prove yourselves", they didn't now they're gone!

You know that two but you're only interested in scoring points