Totally agree with all of this.I went a few times in the 70s and it was full of rugby fans, 95% men I guess. There was a lot of drinking but generally OK. Nowadays, even though I haven't been for years and bas my comments on watching, the TV, there seems to be lots of women in daffodil/cowboy hats and as you say people who are just out on the p**s for the day. There were surprisingly some comments from the Wales Online after the Autumn games by some women who said they'd never got again , as they took their kids and thought the whole experience was not the right environment for children. How times have changed. I don't mind rugby but I hate all the international crap that follows it all around these days. TV are just as bad.

Real rugby fans support their local team and go, like we do down the City, on a regular basis. They're fine and they end up being the ones who can't get tickets for Wales games. Have you seen the attendance figures for the Regional games, more on a par with Newport County's attendances.