Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
I've watched that and didn't see any of the things you've mentioned.
This incident is covered in the article I posted.
I know the incident is covered in your link. That was the point of my post. Your link is spreading fake news by saying that Muslims did not cause the fire. This is what it says in your link : "The far-right conspiracy site Breitbart falsely claimed that Muslim migrants had set alight Germany’s oldest church".

Can you see excitable men firing rockets? These men are almost certainly Muslim migrants. Stop the video at 0:30 and let me know if you can see a man who looks like a Muslim migrant aiming a rocket. In the same frame you will see a blue cafe sign in the background. That cafe is in the Platz von Leeds. We can see from google street view that the Muslim migrants must be looking directly at St. Reinold's Church. The man aiming a rocket at 0:30 must be pointing his rocket at St Reinold's Church. Building work on the church was set alight. Did you notice the fire engines in the video? To say that the church didn't catch fire but only the netting on the scaffold is clutching at straws. That fire could just as likely set the whole church on fire as lighting a load of firelighters under the altar.

It is obvious that these Muslim migrants firing rockets started the fire. Breitbart was not spreading fake news. The people denying the above are spreading fake news.