Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
I'm not saying they are no, I'm saying if we start killing people like them there is a good chance we'll kill someone who is innocent. I've also given about 6 other points as to why I think it shouldn't be legal but I don't think you read anything, you just post laughing smileys in the wrong places instead.
i have said countless times, when there is irrefutable evidence, the killers should face the death penalty , all of the criminals i have mentioned and many more fall into that category

when there is doubt and i know mistakes have been made in the past then fair enough , but you have got to draw a line somewhere after a period of time .

by your logic we would have to be building prisons at the rate we build houses to keep everybody locked up the public purse is far better spent on better things like the nhs, housing, education, etc, than keeping convicted monsters locked up in relative comfort behind bars for the rest of their lives, while we have people sleeping on the streets wondering where their next meal is coming from