Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich View Post
Your argument doesn't stand up Matt. The officers you know are the cream of the cream and specially trained, you're arguing about arming EVERY police officer, that is a massive difference. Can you see that?
I am sure you know that these Officers were just your " Lowly paid civil servant meathead bobby's with superiority-complex who chose a career in policing in order to assert their authority over others " ( as CC likes to call them ) before they were trained in AR ( and then trusted to guard Ted Heath and Camilla & Charles, while Charles was in her home )

I fully understand that training them all to carry arms would take time, but lets start, lets get more trained, the armed officers will be wearing body cams, so they will know they are being filmed and will not have free reign to " pop a cap "

I am sure 1/2 on here think our police are a bunch of idiots and cannot be trusted, they are the front line in our protection against these nutters ( be it religious or not ) lets give them a little help to do the job they do, tonight a police officer will not be returning home, that officer was NOT armed, he was faced with a guy wielding TWO knifes and trying to stab him, as we know, he did and the Officer died would that officer being armed have saved his life, we can only guess it would have