Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
I would tend to vote for the person / party - that has experience in a ministerial role, has been on the front bench or shadow front bench, so knows their way around the ins and outs of a Govt dept. I wouldn't vote for someone who has spent ALL their political life campaigning against everything that just about every Govt has done.

It's all well and good about making a stand and going on a march - it's a lot harder to actually deliver something.

I dont believe Corbyn, Abbott, McDonnell etc can deliver, I dont believe they are competent and dont believe they can make tough decisions that are sometimes necessary and may sometimes go against your principals even though they are for the greater good.

I wont be voting Labour this time.
Well positioned ,I think a lot of Labour voters may well take that view , I know I'm one ,and many ive chatted have confirmed the same , it's upsetting after all these years of loyalty to Labour I find myself in this position .

I think with Brexit coming and the uncertainty of the world's security these times need experienced tough people.