Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
My thoughts exactly. Can't see workers rights protected as much under the glorious benevlance of Boris, Dave Davies Theresa etc...
I was thinking about those who are not fortunate to have a job, and they see those with a job just pull further away in the financial stakes, I don't think it was any coincidence that the poorer communities voted leave, they never seemed to be included in the "good times of the EU" i'm sure a Welsh coal face worker is just as good as a German coal face worker. in or out of the EU for me isn't about being Tory or Labour its about the have and have nots, the have nots won the vote and i'm glad for them, they had their chance to say i'm fed up with the system that ignored them for generations, the in voters are just a little sore that their gravy train maybe a little uncertain for a bit, it wouldn't have really bothered me either way but, i resent the unwillingness of the losing voters to accept the result and their attempts to introduce concepts like hard and soft brexit, Regarding the forthcoming election, I will be delighted to see TM and her Tories removed but if it doesn't happen (and i don't think it will, as the greed in the people that have will prevail), i'll just get on with it. I do think it will be a close vote, enough for her to stand down. People however, have the perfect opportunity at this election regarding Brexit by voting Lib Dem, lets see how many empty vessels take the LIB Dem opportunity.