Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
Both parties are talking about raising the minimum wage so I guess that'll help a lot of people.

Maybe it is the case in your company but the workers don't generate profit. Not where I work. If this set of workers including myself starting moaning on a large scale we'd be gone. In come the next set of trained chimps to do it.

I think in my work the balance between owners/shareholders pay and worker pay/privileges is fine. Wage rises alongside inflation, every year apart from this year after brexit and the weak pound.

Is this company in the minority?. Or are all employers scumbags as Corbyn makes out.

As I said no doubt workers lives will improve short term.

But then:

https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/sta...65744954580992

A country currently in total melt down where you cannot even buy toilet paper.

Lauded by our potential leader.

There would be too much of a risk to vote for him I think. If brexit was a risk on a catastrophic scale then this is equal if not bigger.
After the guy he is talking about died!

The statistic for Venezuela under chavez stand out when that tweet was made.

Access to education, access to sanitary facilities, doctors, level of literacy improved, transport, GDP Capita, employment, reduction of infant mortality rates...Certainly no utopia but i don't understand your point, still at least it wasn't 30 years ago and more recent comment from him.