Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
What does it take for people to change their beliefs? If there was a Muslim terror attack every single day there would still be millions of SJWs, Snowflakes, “Liberals”, Nitwits (call them what you want) who would still call you an evil racist if you said Islam is not “The Religion of Peace”. There are million of delusional nutters – and I'm not taking about Muslims now – who continue to believe obvious falsehoods despite all evidence to the contrary.

Ask yourself what evidence would it take for you to admit that Islam is not “The Religion of Peace”.

What I posted above was not a wind up. It was what millions of people believe about last night's attack.

You are falling into the trap of condemning a religion based on the actions of a few. I wouldn't call you an evil racist for suggesting Islam is not "The Religion of Peace" but I would point you towards the hundreds of millions of Muslims who are not Jihadists. I would also point out to you the numbers of Muslims who have fallen victim to Jihadists, executioners and the like.

Once people believe in something, they can be manipulated to do whatever you want them to do. Religion is very much like patriotism.