+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What ur opinions on this? (Non football)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What ur opinions on this? (Non football)

I would guess that she is cheating. He can't really win this. If he tells her he doesn't want her going out without him then she will call him controlling and leave him. He could try playing the same game and go out on his own and not explain where he's going. If she doesn't care then she is definitely cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I would guess that she is cheating. He can't really win this. If he tells her he doesn't want her going out without him then she will call him controlling and leave him. He could try playing the same game and go out on his own and not explain where he's going. If she doesn't care then she is definitely cheating.
    In my experience, partners often judge you by their own actions. I girl I was seeing was always "jealous" when I was out, and always accusing me of having an affair. I wasn't, but found out she had been.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    In my experience, partners often judge you by their own actions. I girl I was seeing was always "jealous" when I was out, and always accusing me of having an affair. I wasn't, but found out she had been.
    Psychology 101. People are always influenced by what they themseves think and do.