Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
Move Bamba up alongside Gunnarson and no need to sign Joe Ledley.
Creative midfield player needed.
Alternatively we have Manga Morrison Bamba and Connolly kept as Centre halves, Patterson and Peltier as RB's and Bennett and Richards as Lb's

Two players for every position, or three CH's and two wing backs, either way we keep players playing in their best positions
and not moved around just to fill a gap

It's a tough old long season in the Championship, Saturday -Tuesday almost week in week out, we'll have players injured and cop for a couple of suspensions, this way we have excellent cover in defence

Currently we have 4 wingers with Hoilett, Harris,Mendez-Laing and Kennedy (with Noone and Pilks moved on)

and two CM's with Gunners and Ralls

I'd like to see Ledley back as he would certainly improve us, another big target man, like Sam Gallacher and another winger if we move Kennedy out

With Mark Harris and Halford I think we have enough cover in Midfield

To me this would look like a team that are not only hard to beat, but a squad that could survive in that week in week out slog for forty odd games

One thing for certain is that it's great to see us getting our business done so early in the pre-season, this could really be a very good campaign for us, as all the ingredients are there
A club uniting with it's fan base
A manager that can bring the club,players and fans together as one
Players who want to be here and play for the manager
and fans who will passionately back their team

Roll on August