Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
I agree with the sentiment that, with the limited amount we've seen of both players, Saadi seems the more likely to score goals for us than Ward. However, Warnock sees them in training every day and, based on everything he needs from a player, has decided that Ward is the better option.

I'm generally delighted with what Warnock's achieving so far, so I'm not going to start questioning his judgement based on nothing but a gut feeling. The uncertainty of the overall alchemy in a team is the joy of football and I look forward to Ward proving he had what Warnock was looking for
I definitely trust Warnock's opinion of a players work ethic and it wouldn't be a massive surprise if Saadi just doesn't have it. He gave Ken a chance publicly and he passed with flying colours.

I am clueless when it comes to Ward and basically judging him on numbers alone which don't jump out and the circumstances are similar to revell, 'good hard working lad' from the manager's previous club. I am all for giving him a chance but I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out not to quite cut it.