Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
The announcement for MOTM was Löic Damour, which I believe was chosen by the sponsors for the day and difficult to argue with that.
It would also be difficult to argue with Mendez Laing, not just for his goals but his threat going forward with his pace and speed of thought.
Junior Hoilett put in a performance to match his first couple of games for us last season, confident on the ball and willing to commit his full back.

Defensively, Bamba did everything asked of him by their expensively assembled attacking unit, so one could argue that he built the platform for our offensive line.

9.5 for each of those above.

Personally though, I'm going for our striker Big Ken with a 10.
He provided the similar platform offensively that Bamba did for us defensively.
Holding the ball up and allowing our excellent midfielders to move forward.
Not just his strength on the ball but his agility off it. He was constantly looking to get behind them, stretching the game and thus allowing the space for our new boys to show off their skills.

For the second goal, Ken showed he can go either way and this will scare the crap out of defences.

The Sheffield United game can't come quick enough for the players, fans and most of all, The Boss! (no not MM, NW!)
NML was the sponsors MOM . He got a heroes welcome when he came up to collect the award . Tan was also mobbed as he wandered through the Ricoh lounge . I had my photo taken with him . Time to let bygones be bygones ..