Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
I'd say you both dont know the full story - like the Spanish Police / intelligence services dont know either.

It may be highly relevant that it took place outside a kosher restaurant - maybe this week ISIS (if it is them) want to kill Jews.

The attacks are random in their nature - the individuals concerned picking their own targets.

What we can all probably agree on - is that the attackers will be Muslims who have signed up to extremist Islamic viewpoints.

As a culture , as a religion, as a lifestyle choice and if they want to integrate into a normal modern Western world - they need to sort their house out. Starting with Imams, Sharia law and Islamic beliefs.

If they want to live a pure Muslim lifestyle - they need to move to a country that can provide them with that.

This attack wasnt the first and wont be the last unfortunately and will continue until either Muslims with these view points change their minds - or they are removed from everyday life.
No not at all but you can carry on.

1 guy shot after being caught in the police dragnet on the edge of the city. Ran into the police in a Ford Focus no less and was shot shortly after.

2 arrested.

As for the Kosher restaurants, got the name please i've been living and working in the area for 17 years, i know the Turkish one and obviously the kebab house on the corner but not seen that one?