Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
You can attack me personally as much as you want, but you won't stop any of these events happening. The thing is, we all have access to the same information, but all you saw was the Russians and more Russians. You need to realise that the problem is with the functionion of your brain and nothing to do with me. You are easily led.
Apologies if you think this is a personal attack. I don't think I mentioned the Russians. All I am trying to understand is the substance behind the innuendo and suggestions in the information you and I have accessed. What I have read is that the Awan family could be a Pakistani spy cell, who have infiltrated the DNC via Wassermann Shultz (perhaps by the accused sleeping with her) to have gained access to DNC information. This could well be the information that was passed to Wiki-Leaks probably by Seth Rich who was then silenced, possibly by Awan who knew him.

Set against this we have a criminal investigation by the authorities that has indicted Awan on fraud charges. On the balance of probabilities my brain tells me this is probably all there is. I respect your right to think otherwise but like my easily led views I would not expect those views of what happened to go unchallenged (when we know what those views are)