Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
Gluey. You hedge, fudge and obfuscate your way along, fingering so many side plates on the smorgasbord and then claim to have been ITK all along
Well known for doing exactly that.
I guess it's important to you. ;)

Tbf, you have nailed your colours to the mast regards Trump and the Rusky narrative (or the inverse) from the outset, and that is still to be played out. In whatever manner it does, or doesn't.
Interesting times.
All TBC.
Regarding what I post on here, you can take it as read that I have a fairly good understanding of the subject matter. However, I don't want to tell other people what to think, so if anything I mention piques your interest go ahead and research the subject for yourself. I believe everybody should come to their own conclusions without influence from others. I mentioned the Awans back in February, so everybody had the chance to look into them if they so wished. Athough it most probably got drowned out by the Russian hacking narrative, which I suspect was the intention all along. Besides the Russian hacking, I also said the Seth Rich story was far from over when lardy was trying to put it to bed. I admit there are more questions than answers, but the least we can do is look at everything with an open and enquiring mind.