+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Telegraph reporting Zohore bid accepted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Telegraph reporting Zohore bid accepted

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    You seem to be revelling in the fact that Zohore could be sold, why is that?
    And why is posting a news report from a local Brighton newspaper considered revelling when it is being suggested that Brighton have made a bid ???? You haven't thought this one through have you

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    And why is posting a news report from a local Brighton newspaper considered revelling when it is being suggested that Brighton have made a bid ???? You haven't thought this one through have you

I don't think that you have thought this through yourself as your contributions to this thread are there for all to see

Your unwillingness to answer such a simple question seems to confirm that for some reason you are gaining some sort of pleasure from the fact that Zohore could be sold.

I don't think that you have thought this through yourself as your contributions to this thread are there for all to see

Your unwillingness to answer such a simple question seems to confirm that for some reason you are gaining some sort of pleasure from the fact that Zohore could be sold.
    You are clearly unhinged. The chief football writer for Brighton & Hove Albion FC has filed a news report regarding his club, and you are making crazy accusations about somebody who is not even connected to the story. Go and have a lay dawn mate.

You are clearly mad.

..........and someone who comes onto a football site in order to post thousands of messages on a politics forum isn't mad?

..........and someone who comes onto a football site in order to post thousands of messages on a politics forum isn't mad?
    Here you go again with another personal attack. I thought Mike was trying to get rid of people like you? Just stick to the facts of the story and leave all the personal shit out of it.

And ?

Can't see why you are making a personal attack on another posters contribution...?

For what it's worth, I found it interesting, and worth reading. That said as TOBW just said, the offer is less than Hull City Tigers.

If Wood is off for £15m then Zorhore is worth more in my opinion.

He's not the "chief football writer for Brighton". He's not employed by Brighton as you said in a previous post.

Assuming he magically made a call to the club, the club told him the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth is stretching it.

As seen with local media anywhere, rumour tends to get more coverage than fact.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    He's not the "chief football writer for Brighton". He's not employed by Brighton as you said in a previous post.

Assuming he magically made a call to the club, the club told him the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth is stretching it.

As seen with local media anywhere, rumour tends to get more coverage than fact.
    Ok mate, the chief sports writer of the Brighton Argus has no connection with Brighton & Hove Albion FC, and he just repeats stories from dodgy websites. Thanks for clearing that up

Ok mate, the chief sports writer of the Brighton Argus has no connection with Brighton & Hove Albion FC, and he just repeats stories from dodgy websites. Thanks for clearing that up
    Who said he has no connection?

You have a touching faith in local media sports journalists being outstanding in their ability to investigate and report truthfully. I'd have thought a cursory look at WalesOnline would educate you on that score.

All local media report rumours. Just seem odd you'd rather believe a local journalist in Brighton than Neil Warnock when he says there have been no offers.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Who said he has no connection?

You have a touching faith in local media sports journalists being outstanding in their ability to investigate and report truthfully. I'd have thought a cursory look at WalesOnline would educate you on that score.

All local media report rumours. Just seem odd you'd rather believe a local journalist in Brighton than Neil Warnock when he says there have been no offers.
    Two journalists with connections to their local clubs have reported two different things, so the truth is somewhere in the middle. However this is an improvement on the report at the beginning of the thread that appeared to be based on hearsay.

Also making a bid and accepting a bid are two differing things. I'm glad that CCFC aren't giving running commentary on every enquiry they recieve, but I would be very surprised if Brighton haven't tested the water after their manager watched the player in question.