Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
I am expecting to see Bogle start, along with Murphy, Halford, Manga, O'Keefe, Kennedy, Tomlin, Ward & Pilkington (as long as Warnock has forgiven him for his poor display v Portsmouth).

Are any of the players with short term injuries ready to play i.e. Bennett & Connolly? Is Camp anywhere near full fitness, if so could we see him play?
Think you might not be far off there. Noone on the bench perhaps? Halford will definitely start.

Despite us fielding a weaker side, I'm quite optimistic. I think Burton's ascension in the leagues is in part due to their TINY pitch which seems to turn a football match into a pinball game. (I always thought Arsenal moving away from Highbury was on small factor as to why they lost dominance). You really need a different gameplan when you go there and those opening day points are precious. It should be a different game entirely tomorrow.

Perhaps Pilkinton's last audition to stay. Will be interesting to gauge his desire and body language. I'm hoping O'Keefe proves a point to Neil.