Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
Selective interpretation, I'm not Wales bashing as you put it, but pointing out that, education standards in Wales continual to fall under Welsh Labour, if you are happy with it, then fair doos, Devolution in Wales took place in 1997-1999 and the Welsh assembly has been in Labour control since, the stock response, repeated by their stooges on here is "Blame Westminster and cash starvation" they did try a little swerve last year by putting a Lib Dem in charge of education, Whatever the Labour boyos do, it isn't benefitting the children but the eligible voters still do what their fathers told them, and that is to vote for a turd with a red rosette, I'm a traditional labour voter but Welsh Labour isn't good enough and although would probably go with Dustbin at the next election, would like to see a change of government in Wales, you never know, Wales might prosper because of it and education standards may rise.
Seriously, I don't know how you got to any of ^^ that as a reply to what I posted!
I have not said that I think it is good enough.
I questioned the measuring system.