+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The next Scotland manager?

The next Scotland manager?

Re: The next Scotland manager?

Will they discuss it over a Chinese ?

Tans spidey senses have just gone into overdrive..

Moyes will get the job

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He's too Moody

The SFA are clearly on a mission to employ a taller manager.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The SFA are clearly on a mission to employ a taller manager.

Bring back Walter Smith

Hope it’s not Malky.

Of all the other home nations I prefer the Jocks but i can’t stand Malky

He’s up there with James Corden and Croesy for me.

I hope he gets the job and services up the shit football he gave us the son of Russel slade worse football iv seen at the city in years the pair of them brought to the club, I fella out off love with the club watching that shit but still did not miss a home game as I love my club and thank you Nail Warnok for bringing the love for the club back and bringing the club back as one. **** of milky m

Thought we played some decent stuff during the 11/12 season under Mackay but he was obviously under pressure to deliver after the rebrand so our "style" took somewhat of a beating to ensure PL football.

Hi football was boring as **** the worse iv seen for over 10 years yes he took us up but **** was it boring

Quote Originally Posted by nins27 View Post
    Hi football was boring as **** the worse iv seen for over 10 years yes he took us up but **** was it boring
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Hope it’s not Malky.

Of all the other home nations I prefer the Jocks but i can’t stand Malky

He’s up there with James Corden and Croesy for me.
    Sorry, but for me, I can never forgive or forget that cheating shite Joe Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by nins27 View Post
    Agreed. Even when we were winning i couldn't wait to get home

Surely Moyes has to be the fave?

Big Sam will get the job.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Agreed. Even when we were winning i couldn't wait to get home
    Yeah, Cardiff 3 Wolves 1, Cardiff 2 Leeds 1, Cardiff 3 Blackpool 0, Cardiff 2 Watford 1, Cardiff 4 Burnley 0, Cardiff 2 Hull 1, Cardiff 2 Palace 1, Cardiff 0 Brighton 2, Cardiff 3 Blackburn 0 and Cardiff 3 Forest 0 were as boring as f*ck weren't they and don't get me started on Blackburn 1 Cardiff 4 or Hull 2 Cardiff 2 - I'm sure home fans went home bored out of their minds after wurzels 4 Cardiff 2, Palace 3 Cardiff 2, Forest 3 Cardiff 1 and Charlton 5 Cardiff 4 in the early weeks of the season as well.

Yes, some games that season were harder to watch than I would have thought they would have been for a side that were winning the title, but this rewriting of history which says it was always dull that season is nonsense.

There were plenty of people having a moan on here (myself included), but, from memory, that was about the colours we were wearing - I can only recall one constant critic when it came to boring football on here that season and he tended to get shouted down by others who seemed to be pleased that we were on our way to a promotion that, looking back now, was clearly going to happen from New Year onwards.

Yeah, Cardiff 3 Wolves 1, Cardiff 2 Leeds 1, Cardiff 3 Blackpool 0, Cardiff 2 Watford 1, Cardiff 4 Burnley 0, Cardiff 2 Hull 1, Cardiff 2 Palace 1, Cardiff 0 Brighton 2, Cardiff 3 Blackburn 0 and Cardiff 3 Forest 0 were as boring as f*ck weren't they and don't get me started on Blackburn 1 Cardiff 4 or Hull 2 Cardiff 2 - I'm sure home fans went home bored out of their minds after wurzels 4 Cardiff 2, Palace 3 Cardiff 2, Forest 3 Cardiff 1 and Charlton 5 Cardiff 4 in the early weeks of the season as well.

Yes, some games that season were harder to watch than I would have thought they would have been for a side that were winning the title, but this rewriting of history which says it was always dull that season is nonsense.

There were plenty of people having a moan on here (myself included), but, from memory, that was about the colours we were wearing - I can only recall one constant critic when it came to boring football on here that season and he tended to get shouted down by others who seemed to be pleased that we were on our way to a promotion that, looking back now, was clearly going to happen from New Year onwards.
    Sense at last.

Went to Blackpool away in Mackay's first season and we drew 1-1.
    I think it's the best I've ever seen us play away though, we completely blew them away and if Kenny Miller knew where the target was that day it would've been about 10-1, the football was fantastic.
    Also a mention of the City 5-3 Barnsley game and Mackay's first home game beating Bristol 3-1, didn't hear many complaints about the football then.

Mackay confirmed as interim

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Brilliant!

I didn't say it was always dull? His tactics were boring to watch and a lot of the games i saw we parked the bus.. Not the type of football i prefer to watch but each to their own

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I didn't say it was always dull? His tactics were boring to watch and a lot of the games i saw we parked the bus.. Not the type of football i prefer to watch but each to their own
    ^^Agree^^

I hope it's Malky, and Moody comes in to controls SFA's finances , that will guarantee Wales being ahead of the small ,ginger beards