+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hilary Clinton

Re: Hilary Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Agreed. Loads of hate towards Clinton but no substance to back it up.

I think Clinton would have been a half decent President. But her inability to deal with criticisms aimed at her in a convincing manner made her look cold and uncaring to the American people.....Still can't believe that they voted for Trump though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Horrible woman

Obama and his wife were brilliant

He is the greatest president America has ever had , a man of high moral value and principles , he was hampered by the ****ing right wing republican arseholes and the rednecks

Sounds about right for a war mongering scumbag who bombed 7 nations and became the first in U.S. history to be at war every single day of his eight year administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

Sounds about right for a war mongering scumbag who bombed 7 nations and became the first in U.S. history to be at war every single day of his eight year administration.
    Not to mention the illegal FISA warrants used to spy on political opponents. It's almost as if people are getting their news from entirely different sources with so many polarised views on display

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Not to mention the illegal FISA warrants used to spy on political opponents. It's almost as if people are getting their news from entirely different sources

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    On Graham Norton.

What a thoroughly dis-likeable person.

She’s so shit she lost a popularity contest to Trump, yet her she is trying to save face on a chat show making cheap shots at her former opponent.

Odious dyke.
    It was truly a battle of the pussy grabbers

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

Surely, war mongers start wars. Not try to end them.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Surely, war mongers start wars. Not try to end them.
    Or fund them.

Quote Originally Posted by nomad blue View Post
    What exactly is she guilty of in regards to Benghazi? The Republicans have had a couple of senate/congressional investigations now, and haven't found her guilty of anything as far as I'm aware. All the hate towards Clinton was/is due to the bullshit thrown at her over a couple of decades by the right.
    State department that Clinton had control of at the time denied requests for additional security at the Embassy.

Maybe people hate Clinton because she's a bs artist. Husband **** around with interns? Hey, never mind divorcing the bum, carry on with a sham marriage because that feeds into your own political machinations.

Hillary rode the sentiment of the democrats, "hey, we've had a black president, now let's have a female one".

Any competent democratic candidate would have won against Trump. Sadly, it was Hillary running.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    State department that Clinton had control of at the time denied requests for additional security at the Embassy.

Maybe people hate Clinton because she's a bs artist. Husband **** around with interns? Hey, never mind divorcing the bum, carry on with a sham marriage because that feeds into your own political machinations.

Hillary rode the sentiment of the democrats, "hey, we've had a black president, now let's have a female one".

Any competent democratic candidate would have won against Trump. Sadly, it was Hillary running.
    One thing you can say about the Democrats is they have very good gatekeepers, and they have completely coopted the DC political machine. Their holdovers are still running or disrupting most government departments and law enforcement/intel agencies. Working hand-in-hand with the MSM and high profile media personalities, they are still a formidable force when it comes to manipulating public opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I couldn’t care how it’s doing under Trump. You seem to be confusing my distaste for Hilary Clinton as some kind support for Trump?!?
    You likened the election to a popularity contest, highlighted she lost to trump and described her as "shit" which is usually a comment on her capability rather than her performance. In turn I suggested she is dislikeable but trump, the other competitor, is a worse leader in terms of capability.

I'm not saying you support trump (nothing in your post to say that) but my post isn't unrelated to your starting comment. I just extended the points we were discussing slightly.

One thing you can say about the Democrats is they have very good gatekeepers, and they have completely coopted the DC political machine. Their holdovers are still running or disrupting most government departments and law enforcement/intel agencies. Working hand-in-hand with the MSM and high profile media personalities, they are still a formidable force when it comes to manipulating public opinion.
    Then how come trump is president? How come 32 states out of 50 have a republican controlled house AND senate. How come 34 out of 50 states have Republican governors? Why do all the poorest states vote Republican? Why do so many people believe the "MSM" make up stories about Trump? Who do you think made "MSM" a thing? It wasn't the Democratic Party. The Republican party's distraction and manipulation tactics are so effective people don't even know they're being manipulated.

Then how come trump is president? How come 32 states out of 50 have a republican controlled house AND senate. How come 34 out of 50 states have Republican governors? Why do all the poorest states vote Republican? Why do so many people believe the "MSM" make up stories about Trump? Who do you think made "MSM" a thing? It wasn't the Democratic Party. The Republican party's distraction and manipulation tactics are so effective people don't even know they're being manipulated.
    He may be president, but he does not have full control over all of the political machinary. He also has to deal with the RINO's in his own party. The wisest move he made was appointing a few top generals to his inner-circle, otherwise he would have been out already!

He may be president, but he does not have full control over all of the political machinary. He also has to deal with the RINO's in his own party. The wisest move he made was appointing a few top generals to his inner-circle, otherwise he would have been out already!
    Trump will be out soon enough and not even his 4 star general Kelly's lies will be able to save him.

Your use of the term RINO just goes to show how easily manipulated you are. The biggest RINO of them all is Trump. The second is Pence, the religious zealot. Those in his own party who oppose him are Republicans in the true sense. The white supremacist, far right millionaires (WHO ACTUALLY RUN MEDIA OUTLETS) are not the Republican Party. They are the the manipulators and purveyors of fake news. Don't fall for their lies.

Trump will be out soon enough and not even his 4 star general Kelly's lies will be able to save him.

Your use of the term RINO just goes to show how easily manipulated you are. The biggest RINO of them all is Trump. The second is Pence, the religious zealot. Those in his own party who oppose him are Republicans in the true sense. The white supremacist, far right millionaires (WHO ACTUALLY RUN MEDIA OUTLETS) are not the Republican Party. They are the the manipulators and purveyors of fake news. Don't fall for their lies.
    Time will be the judge of that, and so far I have not been shown to be a person who is easily manipulated. The moment I am, I will be the first to announce the error of my ways

Time will be the judge of that, and so far I have not been shown to be a person who is easily manipulated. The moment I am, I will be the first to announce the error of my ways
    If you're confident you're not being manipulated, pick your favourite RINO and check their voting record.

If you're confident you're not being manipulated, pick your favourite RINO and check their voting record.
    Before or after Trump became president?

Before or after Trump became president?
    Take your pick.

OK, you (understandably) seem to have lost your enthusiasm for this thread so here's a list of Conservative Review's top 10 Republicans In Name Only, their length of service to the Republican Party and the percentage of times they vote along Trump lines.

1. John McCain. Senator from AZ. 30 years - 83.3%
    2. Lisa Murkowski. Senator from AK. 14 years - 85.7%
    3. Susan Collins. Senator from ME. 20 years - 80%
    4. Mitch McConnell. Senator from K. 32 years - 95.9%
    5. Orrin Hatch. Senator from UT. 40 years - 96%
    6. Lamar Alexander. Senator from TN. 14 years - 93.8%
    7. Lindsey Graham. Senator from SC. 14 years - 90%
    8. Jeff Flake. Senator from AZ. 4 years - 91.7%
    9. Paul Ryan. Representative from WI. 18 years - 100%
    10. Kevin McCarthy. Representative from CA. 10 years - 97.9%

Sources: fivethirtyeight.com, conservativereview.com

TBF there isn't much difference between Clinton, Bush and Obama, they are pretty much the same party, just like Blair and Cameron were. Everything run smoothly when new players take over. When people like Trump and Corbyn threaten the established power, things tend to get a little hostile, with attacks happening even within their own parties.

TBF there isn't much difference between Clinton, Bush and Obama, they are pretty much the same party, just like Blair and Cameron were. Everything run smoothly when new players take over. When people like Trump and Corbyn threaten the established power, things tend to get a little hostile, with attacks happening even within their own parties.
    You're now off point. And waffling.

You're now off point. And waffling.
    If you say so

GOP Rep. Ron DeSantis revealed Republican leadership blocked him and others from investigating the Clinton-Uranium One deal!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...vidence-video/

If you say so

GOP Rep. Ron DeSantis revealed Republican leadership blocked him and others from investigating the Clinton-Uranium One deal!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...vidence-video/
    That's the other thread. Get it together.

We were talking about how you've been manipulated by your media outlet of choice into invoking terms like RINO without even bothering to check facts. Remember?

If we accept that you are right about the manipulation of the MSM, are you saying that the manipulation only goes on with one of the two sides in the conflict you are obsessed with? Surely anyone who believes that one side is pure evil and the other is squeaky clean is either naive or a fool, so I assume you accept there is manipulation on both sides? That being the case, that's some claim you make about not being easily manipulated.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If we accept that you are right about the manipulation of the MSM, are you saying that the manipulation only goes on with one of the two sides in the conflict you are obsessed with? Surely anyone who believes that one side is pure evil and the other is squeaky clean is either naive or a fool, so I assume you accept there is manipulation on both sides? That being the case, that's some claim you make about not being easily manipulated.
    Yep, there is manipulation on both sides, and a hell of lot of corruption too. I always look at opposing views and the underlying facts before I jump in on any particular topic. There are also many things I am not sure about, and you won't find me arguing the point so vigourously on such matters.

I've been watching the Russia events for a while now, and I have always said the Trump accusations were mostlly fabricated or a fishing expedition. I feel pretty confident about that. Do you remember the FISA warrants and phoney pee dossier? The recent developments in the Uranium One case are compelling IMO, and actually help to explain the reason for the Trump/Russia narrative.

I find this lady in the video below very bombastic, but she is on point with her observations here, and it is a good recap of current events regarding Russian interference and collusion. Naturally I will get ribbed for quoting Fox as a reference, but there are only a few people covering this story (why?), so I have little choice in the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkJ_ZHpOdxc

That's the other thread. Get it together.

We were talking about how you've been manipulated by your media outlet of choice into invoking terms like RINO without even bothering to check facts. Remember?
    Don’t waste your breath. He won’t respond about this. It’s what he does. He posts endlessly about his agenda to show how much cleverer than everyone else he is.. Then when someone tries to get him to commit to something or tie him down to a factual argument he has two methods - either go off on a tangent or revert to “I’m just an observer, let’s wait and see how things play out”

Basically he hasn’t got a clue.