Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
Saw three fox cubs from the train as it was pulling out of Barry Docks a while back. They were unsure about the train, moving towards it, then away. Beautiful. I looked up the carriage to see if anyone else noticed this fantastic sight, but, naturally they were all heads down on their life support machines sending text messages. A few weeks back I saw an adult fox asleep in full view in broad daylight at the same spot.
They are beautiful animals , I was out walking in the lanes a few summers ago in the early evening ........all of a sudden a young fox appeared in front of me , we sort of both froze and after looking at me for about ten seconds he just turned his back and gently vanished into the field

I can't believe people take pleasure from hunting down a wild animal with dogs until it is exhausted and tearing it to bits , the death for a fox is rarely quick , the hounds often take some time to kill it .....don't believe the nonsense from the countryside alliance , the league against cruel sports have extensive videos which are too distressing to post online

As far as I am concerned those who enjoy fox hunting are in the same league as the people who go badger baiting or illegal dog fighting