Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
Enjoyed that, especially the comments on Brentford's reserve-Development set up-Academies have failed in my opinion, they're not competitive enough. Young players need to play against seasoned professionals.

As for the 'Warnock way' let's be honest about it, it's pretty basic stuff, and in my opinion, not sustainable in the long term, which suggests why Warnock has had so many jobs, and to my knowledge, has never been touted by clubs at a higher level. What I will say, is that it's fun to watch, crude and basic at times, relying on pace, strength and awkwardness, although i'd say that this style appeals to the majority of football fans in the same way that a action movie does with film goers, plenty of inaccuracies and a basic plot line, although that in no way discredits what Warnock does, and how he does it-I really enjoy watching games at the moment.

On another note, I really did feel sorry for Bryson yesterday, he doesn't seem to be adapting particularly well to the 'Warnock Way' There were people around me being quite critical of him yesterday, which I thought was unfair. The majority of any possession he has the opportunity to pick up are second balls, with little time to play anything intricate. It's not his game, and he looked quite frustrated yesterday.
Gunnarsson is a perfect Warnock player , gets stuck in and we looked far more solid when he came on

If we get promoted I see Warnock taking a director of football job and tan looking elsewhere

Warnock likes it here though