+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Emre racially abusing Didier Zokora and getting what was coming to him.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Emre racially abusing Didier Zokora and getting what was coming to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Yeah, a kick in the nuts is getting off lightly. He should have been burned at the stake for calling him that nasty name.

How Zokora was able to remain standing after being called that, what with all the weight of history behind it is a testament to how strong he is. Most people would have crumpled to the ground holding their sides in agony after hearing words like that.
    Wouldn't burn him. But if he wasn't expecting a reaction then he's daft. Why else would you say it. I think whatever you get back is on( Emre's ) head if you use language like that. That's just my opinion the same as you've got yours mucka.

Re: Emre racially abusing Didier Zokora and getting what was coming to him.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Wouldn't burn him. But if he wasn't expecting a reaction then he's daft. Why else would you say it. I think whatever you get back is on( Emre's ) head if you use language like that. That's just my opinion the same as you've got yours mucka.
    Well Emre was certainly running the risk of getting a clout, I'm just saying it's not right to react with violence to name calling and I'm glad most people in society don't react like that.