Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
Like I said Weinstein apologized for his behaviour and he left a paper trail, paid out settlements, etc. There are also many legal proceedings that have recently been filed against him.

Regarding Moore, you have the changed story regarding yearbook, and Nelson's stepson and ex-boyfriend spoke out against her. Moore also has witnesses who have refutet many of the allegations, so everybody needs to be rigorously cross examined under oath IMO. Let the courts decide, that is the reason why they exist!

Therefore I am not going to be bullied into declaring a verdict of guilt on someone who I genuinly don't know if they are or not, just to satisfy your feverish hunger to be proven right.
Bit ad hominem suggesting I have some kind of feverish hunger to be proven right. I believe the people making accusations against Moore and have said so in advance of confirmation in the unlikely event of that ever existing. I have tried to get you to give a wider view beyond the consiparacy theorist analysis of a signature in a yearbook on whether Judge Roy Moore is a good'un or a bad'un but will step back as it seems too difficult and I don't want to bully you!