Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
People wondering why Tomlin does not start I don't get as it seems obvious to me.
As has been mentioned before on here, and intimated by NW himself, he is simply not fit enough.
Great to have him as an option off the bench, great goal and strikes a lovely dead ball but to get any more game time than that, he's gonna have to shed at least a stone of timber for the way Warnock sets up.

Two poor 'gift' goals apart, I thought it was a decent performance from City, especially 2nd half.
Our heads did not drop, even after some very strange refereeing didn't go our way.

Bogle seemed to start badly and couldn't get going. Paterson was just awful and Bruno right back against a lightening quick winger was a mistake, Peltier should have started.

Spirited fightback and and 13 points from 15 is good form going into the crunch period of the season, over Christmas.
Just hope our physios can perform some miracles!

BTW, one of the 'expert' commentators stated just after the game finished in his summing up that some of the stuff Cardiff served up "wasn't pretty at times" but that we deserved a point. WTF?
Sure one of them mentioned we were decent and don't play the long ball we are accused of. Stat on screen after half hour showed them with not far off double our long balls too..be interesting to see it for the whole gsme.

Edit..he also said something like "Cardiff just don't play 20 passes to reach the half way line and get into the final third really quickly, which is what you want from your team"